Confessions

NSRider

Squid
1: i twisted a hand dryer nosel upwards filled it with water a turned it on... A few flames started coming out of it after that day.

2: I have rode my bike around lawson bmx track completely nude. (getting air was awesome)

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Girlfriend and I went to the cinema to watch the movie Babe (movie about the amazing little pig). Lit up a joint and shared it with 2 random strangers sitting next to us. Had to leave the cinema due to our uncontrollable laughter. Delivered an Academy Award winning performance to the middle aged Usher, who had obviously been summonsed by a pissed off patron, how some " terribly inconsiderate" people were smoking a joint in the cinema and the culprit should be ejected then arrested as it is a G rated movie.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They reckon it's cathartic.
Like going to church and doing that thing in the booth, or getting drunk and bailing up a stranger and telling them all the things you wouldn't dare tell someone you know. EDIT

Go on. Take a load off.

In my youth I studied Visual Arts for 2 years..........I wanted to become a 'Sculptural Welder' as I called it. Then I wised up in my own time and finished commerce.