COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I worked with an arsehole that had whooping cough. He came to work coughing his arse off for a bit over a week before he decided to see a doctor. Then when he decided to take some sock leave, none of his team members or cube farm associates were advised of his illness. This included 2 pregnant women. He had caught it from...his fucking kids. It's not like he didn't have a reasonable suspicion! Infectious shit like that is meant to be advised etc to people who have been exposed to the risk. That was the federal public service of course. Some mindless low level executive who thought his work was more important than the health and safety of his colleagues.
Yeah some people are pricks.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I've had a horrid cold for the last week. Still a bit clogged up, and having the odd coughing attack. No temperature or other symptoms. Wife got a real mild dose about 5 days into me having it. Son seems to have avoided with a very mild intermittent sniffle that could be anything. So I just worked from home for a week, because you should fucking do that even if it's just a cold.

Didn't need any toilet paper, and if for some reason we are all locked down I don't think they'll be turning the water off and I have a shower and towels. I would have thought most Australians have those? Staying hydrated (I usually have a 1kg tub of Hydralite in the cupboard) will be more important than wiping ones arse.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Well that certainly is a lot of masks! I think I'm possibly the only person at the airport not wearing a mask.
The wild yogurt in your fridge might well have mutated into an effective vaccine for all sorts of illnesses.
Or it could assimilate you, hard to tell without you sampling it...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm sick of hearing fuckwits on the radio and TV being asked why they have just purchased 200 rolls of toilet paper, and then hearing them trying to justify their actions and play it down as if this is a normal thing...its not, you're a dick, stop it!

Flow-Rider

Burner
That's Costco, they sell in bulk. That's probably somebody from school or a footy club.
Possibly, they look a bit unfit to be sports people unless they're side-line Dads.

I'm sick of hearing fuckwits on the radio and TV being asked why they have just purchased 200 rolls of toilet paper, and then hearing them trying to justify their actions and play it down as if this is a normal thing...its not, you're a dick, stop it!
It wouldn't surprise if you see them up on flea bay for twice the price.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Annoyingly I actually need to buy some toilet paper for normal-person-buying-toilet-paper reasons, and the shelves are empty just like in the pictures.

Going to start hoarding the leaves in my backyard before they come for those too.
Me too... We are out of a bunch of basics having been too slack on the weekend to go shopping. Will see what Aldi looks like tonight....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Annoyingly I actually need to buy some toilet paper for normal-person-buying-toilet-paper reasons, and the shelves are empty just like in the pictures.

Going to start hoarding the leaves in my backyard before they come for those too.
All you paper panic people just need to learn the 3-S system!

Shave
Shit
Shower.

Get it in the right order and you're smooth and fresh all day.