COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
But even there, the articles they present online fuel the panic through their content. While they are not overtly saying the shit has hot the fan and it is time to stock up and hunker down, they do present the shit! We are out of toilet paper and other essentials...which fuels the fear.

When the antivaxer panic merchant online experts (like Karen) and chiropractors start getting news time with their cures you know we are truely fucked
They can’t censor coverage based on what they think is in the public interest. They have to be objective and dispassionate. It’s up to the public to decide b

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They can’t censor coverage based on what they think is in the public interest. They have to be objective and dispassionate. It’s up to the public to decide b
A restructure of the story telling might yield a better response though. Perhaps...
  • supermarket warehouses overflowing with toilet paper
  • no need to panic
  • look at the fools ...

As opposed to
  • shortage
  • look at the lucky people that beat you to it.

- more stock might be on the way.

I haven't edited articles for the web for a few years now, but the old rule of thumb was that must people don't read last the first paragraph or so. Best to put the important bit there. You'll see the tabloid news name their fear/sensational story component in hard at the start and burried the useful content a long way down...where dry few people will read it.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
The THINKERS in society (like myself) have stocked up on Metamucil.

2-3 big glasses a day and you're looking at a gigantic shit with a clean snap once a day. A single safety wipe and you're on your way. You'd only need two rolls of TP a year I reakon.
Is this one of those 'water in forks' thinks?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

2-3 big glasses a day and you're looking at a gigantic shit with a clean snap once a day. A single safety wipe and you're on your way. You'd only need two rolls of TP a year I reakon.
Your genius is kinda scary. Imagine what you could accomplish if you wanted world dominion.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Metamucil, otherwise known as poo juice, in this house.

Always a must after a big meal of meat and carbs..., at my age.