COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
South by Southwest has been cancelled. This is forcing me to face the looming inevitability of my Ultimate Bucket List week of gigs in May (have tickets for Faith No More and both nights of Iron Maiden) being canned.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
South by Southwest has been cancelled. This is forcing me to face the looming inevitability of my Ultimate Bucket List week of gigs in May (have tickets for Faith No More and both nights of Iron Maiden) being canned.
Apparently the Tool concert in NZ was attended by an infected guy fresh off the plane from Iran. Not sure I'm up for mass gatherings at the moment :(

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Hmm we went to the balloon launch in Canberra this morning. Wonder if I'm taking 2 weeks off work...
Hot air balloons? Keep meaning to do that - they often launch near my place and i hear the burners as they come over the house. Its good fun.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Those big fat asses aint gonna wipe emselves

Some say a comet will fall from the sky ?
Pretty sure they are fighting over the wrong sized toilet paper! These are reusable too! Just throw em in the wash...

I note that article finishes with a warning not to panic buy, then links to another article advising us to get prepared! Which includes stocking up on some of the things they'd just said not to panic buy.

And get some soap you filthy animals!

Attachments

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My local supermarket is overflowing with toilet paper now. The crisis must be over.
The hoarders closets are filled to capacity with butt paper, rice, pasta and lentils with no room for other stuff.

The rest of us hopefully can go about shopping for toilet paper normally....

Saying that, more stupid people always pop up at unexpected moments and outdo the previous idiot that you were sure had the world championship of stupid all sewn up.