COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

safreek

safreek

@safreek looks like it just came a little further south and got a little more expensive. Not a Norco now either.

Damn, 250 now. I was seriously looking at buying this after creaky made me aware it may be another person who travelled to get it.
Turns out he is a mofo clown. About to offer 50 bucks. It would be great if other people hit him with similar offers.
If you do, make sure you mention kona are not really desirable.

safreek

Damn, 250 now. I was seriously looking at buying this after creaky made me aware it may be another person who travelled to get it.
Turns out he is a mofo clown. About to offer 50 bucks. It would be great if other people hit him with similar offers.
If you do, make sure you mention kona are not really desirable.
But he made an effort, he photo it upside down, classic, nearly fooled me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely there is better options for that kind of coin! Nothing says safe like buying a dh huck machine that was ridden by Noah at the bargain price basement

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Went to Apple Store today - they put you in a line, ask if you've got any symptoms, take a temperature reading, give you a mask, someone asks you what you are there for, wait in another spot - someone else takes your details, and then have someone else bring your things out to you.. I was just doing a click and collect haha.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Went to Apple Store today - they put you in a line, ask if you've got any symptoms, take a temperature reading, give you a mask, someone asks you what you are there for, wait in another spot - someone else takes your details, and then have someone else bring your things out to you.. I was just doing a click and collect haha.
Sure you didn't go to the doctors surgery?