COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dan...he is just an ordinary bloke like you or I.

I'm not into that Mr/Mrs/Ms bullshit. There's a few other titles that can fuck off while we are at it mr Pell.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Dan showed excellent leadership in the beginning and had a heap of brownie points but the gov has fucked it up royally now though. The blame and shame people communication style is going down like a lead balloon after the quarantine debacle.. And not owning that mistake has a big chunk of the community seething..
Personally I take my advice from Brett Sutton, knowledgable and an excellent communicator.. Dan demanding “you have to x because I told you so” style really grates at me now.. It actually wants me not follow it. But then Prof Sutton provides the medical reasoning for Dan’s ranting and raving and my anger level lowers dramatically.
I don't get angry at Daniel Andrews, I don't watch the daily press conferences (or whenever they are) I don't need to be reminded minute by minute that things are fucked up in our world.
I've been isolating since the start of the first lockdown, never really stopped. If I get something in my newsfeed that doesn't compute, then I go searching for answers. The excercise restrictions, for one.
I can understand Daniel Andrews getting pissed off at the selfish and stupid people doing whatever they want with no thought of the consequences. If it were me, I would have called restriction breakers selfish dumb cunts long ago, and moved on to individual public shaming, perhaps.

Mistakes have been made, sure. Let's remember this though... The Libs in Vic, Murdoch media & #ScrotuMo have been pooing their pants about the first lockdown being too restrictive and how it was killing the 'economy' (too bad about virus related deaths, money is king) and all sorts of other horseshit like the tinfoil hat mob crying about their 'freedom' and 'human rightz' and being oppressed etc

THEN

The libs and Murdoch media began screaming blue murder about restrictions being lifted too quickly

meanwhile Gladys Berejiklian's NSW Lib state govt makes plenty of its own fuckups like the Ruby Princess - but gets off more lightly because it's a liberal gubbinment.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I don't get angry at Daniel Andrews, I don't watch the daily press conferences (or whenever they are) I don't need to be reminded minute by minute that things are fucked up in our world.
I've been isolating since the start of the first lockdown, never really stopped. If I get something in my newsfeed that doesn't compute, then I go searching for answers. The excercise restrictions, for one.
I can understand Daniel Andrews getting pissed off at the selfish and stupid people doing whatever they want with no thought of the consequences. If it were me, I would have called restriction breakers selfish dumb cunts long ago, and moved on to individual public shaming, perhaps.

Mistakes have been made, sure. Let's remember this though... The Libs in Vic, Murdoch media ScrotuMo have been pooing their pants about the first lockdown being too restrictive and how it was killing the 'economy' (too bad about virus related deaths, money is king) and all sorts of other horseshit like the tinfoil hat mob crying about their 'freedom' and 'human rightz' and being oppressed etc

THEN

The libs and Murdoch media began screaming blue murder about restrictions being lifted too quickly

meanwhile Gladys Berejiklian's NSW Lib state govt makes plenty of its own fuckups like the Ruby Princess - but gets off more lightly because it's a liberal gubbinment.
Shhhhhhhhh no lib good labour bad. Ask Murdoch.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For sure, Qld premier gets chopped for not opening border but glad bags is a hero for closing the border to vic..
I wonder when Premier Andrews (!!) will close the border to NSW, not much point smashing vic with restrictions if the virus is just going re-infect us..