COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
In a rare piece of good news, this came home with the kids Learning Packs today
View attachment 366398
Teachers have had a pretty rough time lately, having understanding parents definitely makes their lives easier. No wonder they’re thanking you guys.

Mum found out she was working from home on the Sunday night news, not from her boss’s. The transition was a shitshow for everyone involved.

Her students weren’t getting care packages, schools too big for those shenanigans. >1500 kids, yr 7-12. Logistical nightmare I tells ya!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Kiddy fiddling, hiding sexual predators and avoiding tax, that's OK...
using a cellular base for your medical research and production of a vaccine... that's the devil
Yep, that is about it unfortunately. Don't get me started about Galileo either.

I guess we will have to go with Bill Gates and his 666 mark of the beast vaccine that uses 5G towers instead.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Teachers have had a pretty rough time lately, having understanding parents definitely makes their lives easier. No wonder they’re thanking you guys.

Mum found out she was working from home on the Sunday night news, not from her boss’s. The transition was a shitshow for everyone involved.

Her students weren’t getting care packages, schools too big for those shenanigans. >1500 kids, yr 7-12. Logistical nightmare I tells ya!
That dwarfs our school of less than 100. While not all the families at our school are coping as well as my boys are, these guys are going above and beyond to help it be as smooth as possible. Laminated Webex (Zoom) timetables, personalised learning packs, the kids can get in touch with the teachers in minutes. If Middle Brother wanted a specific book from the library he just messages his teacher and its in his bag. A friend of ours showed us a 'timetable' from the school down the road and it was a shit-show. Her daughter had a Webex sometime on Mondays.

It obviously helps having such a small school, but even compared to similar sized schools around here, these guys are just killing it.
Why did the principal whiteout your name out?
It's lavender.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lucky ScoMo's happy clap brand haven't jumped on this. I'm not sure he has enough spine to go against their almighty power

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Serious comment on the Oxford vaccine; heard a professor (Nicolai Petrovsky) from Flinders University on the radio last week saying that he wouldn’t personally take the Oxford vaccine as it’s based on a modified live virus and early clinical data has shown that some people get pretty sick after taking it. Flinders is working on their own vaccine using synthetic protein technology.

https://www.hospitalhealth.com.au/c...id-19-says-professor-1538816326#axzz6W3sNz0Xo

I’m no anti-vaxer but it’s interesting to see how emerging candidates are based on vastly different approaches, often driven by the particular type of R&D / technology the institution has invested in.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
local roadie sticking to the rules as usual lol.

View attachment 366402
Some people i follow who ride 4-5 times a week now have zero rides logged on strava in the last 3 weeks...
I wonder how nasty vic police will get, it’s pretty easy to access that data. They are using publicly available phone data to track people’s movements to check out if the stage 4 restrictions are working..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Some people i follow who ride 4-5 times a week now have zero rides logged on strava in the last 3 weeks...
I wonder how nasty vic police will get, it’s pretty easy to access that data. They are using publicly available phone data to track people’s movements to check out if the stage 4 restrictions are working..
Maybe saving them for a mass upload post LD.

Strange that nothing is being uploaded, not even a small one within the circle.