COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Does he deny that rats carried the fleas that spread the Black Death?
The next page was him saying how he believes in free speech and if you don't like his posts you should just unfollow. Which is about 5% valid but also 95% ignorant of the fact that he has hundreds of thousands of teenagers who follow and look up to him and don't need his bullshit. See ya Josh.

moorey

call me Mia
The next page was him saying how he believes in free speech and if you don't like his posts you should just unfollow. Which is about 5% valid but also 95% ignorant of the fact that he has hundreds of thousands of teenagers who follow and look up to him and don't need his bullshit. See ya Josh.
Yep. I’ve never followed him. The lad can ride, but has always been preachy AF and usually misguided. I’m surprised he’s not a friggin vegan TBH.
Free speech is one thing…..team Trump/Qanon shows us it’s not necessarily advisable.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Everyone has opinions, just do your own shit and scroll on by.

If I deleted everyone on fakebook that had an opinion that I didn't agree with, I would be 'Billy-no-mates'.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Along with every racist and misogamist footballs kicker ever...

moorey

call me Mia
Along with every racist and misogamist footballs kicker ever...
I’m not here to defend footballers…or even soccer players….but they aren’t really the issue. They get pulled up by their clubs for that shit usually. It’s ‘celebrities’ mostly, and politicians, whose party and base want to hear it.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
‘Would be’…right.
I dont actually have any strong opinions, my position is nearly neutral on most things, I disagree more with people with the strong opinions.

The issue being that when I say something on the fence/neutral about a womans rights rant I get called sexist... but I dont agree with men's rights either.

So its easier to mumble gobshite under your breath and scroll on by.

Haakon

I’m not here to defend footballers…or even soccer players….but they aren’t really the issue. They get pulled up by their clubs for that shit usually. It’s ‘celebrities’ mostly, and politicians, whose party and base want to hear it.
This is true... Lots of idiots out there that think their opinion is worth a damn.

Not that anyone on this forum would know about that of course....

Haakon

Yeah look there's always a "whatabout" isn't there. Donald Trump was President FFS.

Still doesn't mean that Ratboy shouldn't be called out for spreading antivax/COVID-conspiracy BS to his largely young audience.
I was agreeing with you! They should all be told to stfu....