COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Barely, just a 4 to 5. With all the rain though many rocks had some moss and/or lichen and worse through the creeks. My Michelin shod boots slipped a few times. Never happened before, maybe they used KO2 rubber?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Barely, just a 4 to 5. With all the rain though many rocks had some moss and/or lichen and worse through the creeks. My Michelin shod boots slipped a few times. Never happened before, maybe they used KO2 rubber?
Better get tested. Slippery rubber is a sure sign of covid.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So based on your criteria above, do they make a Gum-Gum-X? :p
It was a bit of a joke with Moorey when he scooped up all the GumX tyres left in the world.

The MagiX is recommended as a front tyre but its actually a harder compound that GumX, Michelin reckons the front needs harder shoulder knobs to get that necessary grip at speed, where the GumX soft knobs deform to a certain extent and dont get as much bite at break neck speed

Us old blokes that dont need that 2% extra grip at the speeds that we dont do anyway, but definitely need the 20% extra grip of the GumX on our slower meanderings around the trails.

It was compared by an rAdelaide blogger, maybe a bit harsh but good.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
FIFY

Felix is 100% convert as a gravity race tyre. Good enough for me :p
Are his literally falling apart? Mine have cracks in the rubber down the centre of the tread and all around the edges. Sweats sealant like a bastard too....

Haakon

It was a bit of a joke with Moorey when he scooped up all the GumX tyres left in the world.

The MagiX is recommended as a front tyre but its actually a harder compound that GumX, Michelin reckons the front needs harder shoulder knobs to get that necessary grip at speed, where the GumX soft knobs deform to a certain extent and dont get as much bite at break neck speed

Us old blokes that dont need that 2% extra grip at the speeds that we dont do anyway, but definitely need the 20% extra grip of the GumX on our slower meanderings around the trails.

It was compared by an rAdelaide blogger, maybe a bit harsh but good.

I’m not seeing any sealant residue in that used tyre he has - not sure I can take tyre advice from someone who uses inner tubes….

Minlak

custom titis
So you're saying Mtb'ing is extremely safe...?
Excellent.
Well it really is a table on deaths / million and I can only find stats on "Cyclists" as road toll statistic (around 30 - 50 die per year) with 3.43 million regular cyclists and 8.39 million riding in the last year the ratio per million deaths would be between 4 and 10 depending on how you want to make them up.
I could not find Mountain Bike Deaths but from recollection the ones I recall were all medical episodes whilst riding. So seeing as I can't find the statistic I would assume it is not worth reporting so I would suggest go harder.

moorey

call me Mia
Are his literally falling apart? Mine have cracks in the rubber down the centre of the tread and all around the edges. Sweats sealant like a bastard too....
Nope and nope. I’m still running a front he raced at Maydena 2019. One knob gone, couple of small cracks. No issues, no leaking, no problems.

Haakon

Nope and nope. I’m still running a front he raced at Maydena 2019. One knob gone, couple of small cracks. No issues, no leaking, no problems.
I keep meaning to take mine in to see if they'll warranty them… muchos cracking…