COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Minlak

custom titis
My plan? I don’t have a plan I just want the leaders of vic, nsw and fed to go once the pandemic settles. They made tough decisions, and tough decisions have good and bad sides to them.. It’s polarising.. If any of these leaders were ceo’s of companies they would have to push through then forced out at the end..
I think you are right - And you have some rough / tough conversations in this thread - I look forward to your retiring from rotorburn as soon as the pandemic is over

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
along with Gladys and Dan..
aussie politics is so conservative , any time of crisis the incumbent is straight back in, Planks mate michy obrien is gone, they already know 7 months out they have lost the election, in WA Mcgowan has what.. 2 people in opposition,[ i see their labour candidates federally have out up cardboard cutouts of the premier in their office, much better chance of getting elected than having Albo in your office]
ScoMo no doubt will be back in , they will trumpet something about we'll save the economy, factors out of their control, we beat the rest of the worlds on the corona game of life etc etc
ah the tampa fiasco, howard prob still makes jokes about that one around the bbq when he's had a few

Daniel Hale

Can anybody explain to me the rationale of peoples thinking - Covid is probably the best example right now.
  1. Negative things get posted about vaccines people panic and don't want to get it
  2. Positive things gets posted and people are skeptical
Not everyone but it seems people easily latch onto and tend to believe the negative over the positive so easily - i guess general negativity itself might be the reason.

Anyway just curious - this is not limited to covid btw but probably best example for now
comes back to nature/natural selection / animal survival

step 1 those red berries will kill you, or atleast make you sick...don't bloody touch
step 2 they are delicious, but.... step 1 is still likely

we have selected for those cautious who don't jump in take the fruit, taste the mushrooms, drink the piss

PS this is mostly sub-conscious -we don't think about it -we are just scared on the negatives, animal trials show heaps are risk averse

Daniel Hale

I think you are right - And you have some rough / tough conversations in this thread - I look forward to your retiring from rotorburn as soon as the pandemic is over
@Kerplunk don't listen to him, ill deliver/drop off whatever parts you need, and go for a ride anywhere on the mainland ...oops just not WA, they won't let me in - -we could hit up moorey's backyard???

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Scott Morrison and his ilk are all cunts. Tone deaf, privileged and entitled cunts.

And yes there are still people that approve of his leadership and his party.

moorey

call me Mia
Scott Morrison and his ilk are all cunts. Tone deaf, privileged and entitled cunts.

And yes there are still people that approve of his leadership and his party.
No. They just disprove of Labor/Lefties/Socialits. We’d vote Trump in as quickly as the yanks did.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but then I will miss out on your gov conspiracy stuff about how they track us via qr checkins..

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Put general politics in politics unless relevant to covid such as travel or policy, otherwise covid posts here please