COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe it isn't just Australians buying all the toilet paper. This could be trouble...if global demand out strips supply, how will we ever have toilet paper again???

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ummmmm, Oil has crashed by more than 20% and the ASX is in freefall. Can someone enlighten me - is this GFC territory or worse?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm going back to the future!!! Wash your hands while you flush, reduce waste water. Just be careful of the surprise attack! That's not a DJ knob.

You'll note they are ready to launch the Australian sized toilet now too! See orange silhouette wearing nappy made of toilet paper...

...and the future future, a wearable toilet!

Attachments

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I suspect my suburb is ground zero for f-wits in Perth. Toilet paper disappeared from shelves before it really took off and staples like pasta, rice, tinned food etc followed quickly afterwards.

Now the speciality items such as dairy and nuts free foods are disappearing, which is not ideal with a child with anaphylaxis to try and feed.

Yesterday went to replace asthma and EpiPen meds and they've been raided too.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
For the prepper who has everything.. You'll never run short in the middle of a shitfight again, with Sussie's new improved 10 round TP magazines.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Ummmmm, Oil has crashed by more than 20% and the ASX is in freefall. Can someone enlighten me - is this GFC territory or worse?
It's more of a correction, low interest rates have propped up share prices as people move their money from term deposits where they earned nothing into shares. The price to earnings ratios have been pretty crap for a while.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This whole thing hasn't really bothered me apart from my super taking a hit.

There's no toilet paper on the shelves my missus says and the biggest issue with this is, normal non panicking people are grabbing more 3 times as much when they find a store that has stock.

Now she rocks home from work today and tells me that head office has instructed all nursing homes to put their toilet paper stocks behind lock and key that only the manager has access to as visitors and staff are stealing the nursing homes shit roll stocks which they cant replace at this present time.

Meanwhile #1 son still uses a full roll for 1 shit.

Actually quite looking forward to wiping my ass with damp news paper.

What a joke this world is becoming.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
GFC went from about 6,800 to 3, 111 so more than halved. Banks were hit really hard, bought ANZ for about $12.
A few weeks ago it was over 7,000 so some way to go .