Craftworks DHR 208 **SOLD**

notobe

Likes Dirt
Item: Craftworks DHR 208 Frame and 8" Fox Vanilla RC Rear Shock.

Item Condition: Very good condition. Hasnt been riden since I bought it a few months ago.

Reason for selling: Looking in to a hardtail. Plus need the cash.

Price and price conditions: I got a price in mind. I wouldnt really like anything lower than $650.

Extra Info: Has had a custom paint job and custom added "wings" on the seat stay. Doesnt come with everything in the picture just the frame. Pay abit extra and i might consider chucking in the cranks and bottom bracket etc.

Pictures:

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
Can you explain what the "wings" are for? stability and leakage control?
I could be wrong, but I believe they are a Gripsport addition.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Yep. Done by Gripsport last year or sometime and they are there to increase the strength of the seat stay.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
does a near new 02 p3 frame carry any weight? PM me if so. My brother is interested. Any dents/stuffed bushings etc we should know about?

notobe

Likes Dirt
Yes there was but unfortunatly it got deleted. There are no dents. A few scratches and only one cable marking from cable rub that i can see.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Also you get a free lizard skin on the chain stay. Only cause i cant get it off without cutting it off.

bryn

Likes Dirt
yeh i've seen this frame, it's shmick as. easily worth 650-700. the scratches can't be seen without close inspection. it's a nice frame guys..lets get this sold.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Come on guys.. ill chuck in Bottom Bracket, fsa powerpro cranks, blackspire big ring protector, blackspire dh chinring and Viper Pedals. Everything you see in the picture except the forks.

bryn

Likes Dirt
come guys..this frame is farkin sick..it's easy worth the price he has on it..and check out the extras..i think he's ripping himself off..