Craftworks DHR 208 **SOLD**

notobe

Likes Dirt
I can get a current picture of it sitting here in my room tomorrow night. But im positive ive havent ridden it since those pictures were taken as i dont have any forks or anything to put on it. I can even show you on my webcam if you really want to.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Cause my mission was to get stuff to put on it and get it complete. I just lost track of time and needed the money else where. Thats why i have decided to get a hardtail.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not getting it any more :( I am going for a new AC3 from my LBS With a Shitload of extras. So Mike it's all yours. Notobe why dont you go to your LBS and get them to fill out a certificate type thing saying the condition of it.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats a good idea im prob getting it for chrissy now but ill get it sent down before the wat about the price what about 600 i pay shipping

One thing is that its missing a spacer in the shock. Doesnt make any difference at all and if you really wanted it there you could send it back to Fox and it would cost like $10 to get it fixed or whatever. Not really worth it.-Notobe...i think Chris still has that spacer and u just need a machinist to push it in, if anyone buys this which im sure they will ill ask chris and if he has it i can send it to the buyers house, the spacer thats missing only makes the shock move like 2mm.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh im prob getting it i know chris speak to him on msn sometimes but he said u canget them from fox for 10 bucks

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nar i want the cranks 620 i pay postage with the cranksand other stuff has got the headset with it

Foes_racing

Likes Dirt
I have to say its easyly worth 650 and the spacer thing you have to get from craftworks. When i got the rear shock rebuilt Fox couldnt put one in becouse its a special size that only craftworks have. So send it of to craftworks to fix it but theres no point realy most bikes do it becouse they have been riden.