Craftworks DHR 208 **SOLD**

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if there was some way of seeing this in person b4 i bought it i would so be on to it faster cane toads breed

notobe

Likes Dirt
Im going to Tasmania at the end of the holidays. Thats about it. But you can ask Chris about it. It hasnt moved since i bought it off him.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
f it had the forks i might buy it but im not sure i just dont wanna find somin wrong with it cuz the seat stay has been cracked before so i heard wen chris was selling it tats why they put the wings on it

notobe

Likes Dirt
yeah that was a couple of years ago, chris has been riding it hard since then and its still going strong.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill give it some thought say if there was somin wrong with it wat would i do could cal you and get my money back

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry to interupt, but don't Grip sport have some kind of guarantee that if a bike they repaired fails for the same reason they repaired it for they fix it again for free or is this just something I heard and not true?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate i am prety interested. So would it be possible for you to sell with the forks and everything in the pic? Otherwise would it be $650 for the Frame/Shock,Pedals,Cranks,BB,Bashguard? I live in Brissy so i would come down and buy it rather than having to ship it.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tjumper if you have a look at it and u decide it doesnt float ur boat could u give me the low down on it so i know wat its like by the way wats the weight of the frame

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could i run Armour Hydros on it? I am prety interested in it but can you adjust the rear travel or is it always 8? Also do you have any better or more detailed pics or any other pics. Thanks. As i said i am pretty interested i am going to my LBS soon to work out a few prices of parts i would need to get but from rough estimate it seems i would be able to build it up pretty quickly and cheaply.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Yes you can run Armour Hydros on it. The only way to adjust the rear travel is to buy a new shock im sure. You can adjust the stiffness and rebound etc etc. but thats about it.

One thing is that its missing a spacer in the shock. Doesnt make any difference at all and if you really wanted it there you could send it back to Fox and it would cost like $10 to get it fixed or whatever. Not really worth it.

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks sweet doesnt look like thres anything wrong with it i want it but looks like tjumper is getting it now :( :(

notobe

Likes Dirt
If youve got the money now and are ready to put it into my bank account you can have it. And if your willing to pay postage.