Crash Pics Thread

Ceejay

Squid
Awesome crash!

Taken by James Cameron ("maniacinc" on here) of our mate Steven Cook. He had a seizure afterwards, but the photo's good...
That is the best one i've seen lately!
Must of really hurt :eek:, but i cant help laugh, cos it looks funny! sorry :eek:
great photgraphy!
well done - I'd like to see more!

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
Why is he not wearing a helmet? That's not exactly smart...
because the whole scene is not smart.

seriously... a fat guy riding a k-mart bike off road is asking for trouble and something is going to end up breaking, in this case it was his head tube, his face and his self esteem:p

catys

Likes Bikes
yeah thats me

heres the best one i have had the joy of snapping! this guy made offerings of blood to the bike gods in the fast rock straight just after the rock garden and kicker at toowoomda dh last year. enjoy!:D

yeah thats me was sore for a week,cannot wait for this year,bring on toowoomba

This x-ray is pretty cool... You can see the springs and stuff like it is part of the arm. Must have been a bit of a wait till they unbolted the lever from the bike!

InvadingFear

Likes Bikes
Few different stacks here
1st one was riding my bro's bmx while mine was being rebuilt (before i wisened up and got a mtb) turns out wet shoes and shitty plastic pedals dont mix well and i stacked it trying to do a manual down the footpath...walked into my mates place bleeding all over the place and he looks at me and goes "what the fuck did you do?"

this one was 5 minutes after pulling the bike out of the back of the car, tried a stoppie on the front grass and sliced my shin open on the pedal...fail much

last one was at kersbrook dh. took the first two jumps just fine, came off the third a bit snakey and ended up losing it in the washout...got up and rode right to the end with a sore knee, but nothing too serious