Crash Pics Thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fark ! Man that's nasty.

Hope its just fleshy and can be stitched over. Hopefully no lasting tendon or bone damage. Happy healing bro !

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Not as visceral as many of the pics on this thread but my shins have been copping it from trials riding lately... today they were pedal shredded for the last time! Popped into bike shop for some well overdue shin guards after the fact. Given the amount of time it's likely to take for me to become even a half decent trials rider I think $120 is a wise investment while there's still some meat on my shin bones haha.

20170304_121304.jpg

20170304_143802.jpg

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Nice work!

I heard that someone was choppered out with spinal injuries - you hear/ see anything about it?

Sent from two tin cans joined by string

That was some guy riding Big Chook at nearby Weldborough. A mate of mine came across him. He spent 6hrs on his back until they could get him out. No spinal cord injuries from what I've heard but several broken vertebrae, ribs and nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rstim

Likes Dirt
Nice work!

I heard that someone was choppered out with spinal injuries - you hear/ see anything about it?

Sent from two tin cans joined by string
Pretty sure that wasn't an EWS competitor my bro rode Blue tier on the Saturday and came across a guy on one of the last jumps on big chook. He was in a really bad way ( back/neck I think) and waiting for the chopper.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Pretty sure that wasn't an EWS competitor my bro rode Blue tier on the Saturday and came across a guy on one of the last jumps on big chook. He was in a really bad way ( back/neck I think) and waiting for the chopper.
Yeah that was him. Just a normal punter that bit off a bit more than he could chew. Surprisingly the EWS races weren't too bad injury wise considering the conditions and all the rocks to land on :shocked:

Daetmi3

Likes Bikes
This is the last pic mid air at Woodys Drop at Mt Narra on Sat. End result, I'm in hospital for 2-3weeks immobility, fractured pelvis, fractured saacrum and coxyx too with a nice big metal plate and 90mm bolts holding it all together. Torn most ligaments on right side of pelvis, and going to be out of action for about 8-10 weeks before I can walk maybe without crutches.
Wear pads and full face, as they saved me a LOT more greif.

BT180

Max Pfaff
This is the last pic mid air at Woodys Drop at Mt Narra on Sat. End result, I'm in hospital for 2-3weeks immobility, fractured pelvis, fractured saacrum and coxyx too with a nice big metal plate and 90mm bolts holding it all together. Torn most ligaments on right side of pelvis, and going to be out of action for about 8-10 weeks before I can walk maybe without crutches.
Wear pads and full face, as they saved me a LOT more greif.
Oh crap dude, I heard about the Ambos on the Parkway on the weekend and then someone mentioned your stack. Hope you have a speedy recovery and you can get back on the bike again.

Do you know what happened and how the accident played out? Or is it all a massive blur?

Daetmi3

Likes Bikes
On gopro I landed and a second later the bars went right and I flew.
Just want to say thanks to all the guys who stopped to offer help and the awesome ambo's, great guys who make everything better. Also a very special thanks to Jason who stopped, went down and met my family and paramedics and brought them up to me and also helped carry me out and just made me feel ok when I wasn't, thanks man, you're an ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!