Crash Pics Thread

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
Compound fracture

Snapped arm in half, bone ripping outta sking. Not so fun having to walk it out 500metres holding it all together.

Attachments

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats horrific man, feel so sorry for you!

Chin up, hope it heals cleanly and doesn't wreck your life too much...

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah they think your nuts don't they?!

I broke my hand on Sunday - no where near as bad as your arm but spiral fractured a bone clean in half and was lucky it didn't break the skin, everyone's ganging up on me to sell my bike and get a new hobby. Hahaha!

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
yea man. soo sick of being asked "so, are you selling your bike" and "seriously, your not riding again are you"
Thats shit dude, broken bones aren't fun.

wicksey

Likes Bikes
Pushed the limits of my STP way too far with this one.
I think I need a downhill bike, and probably a helmet... haha!
View attachment 226380
not only do you risk hurting yourself, you put others in a precarious situation by riding without a helmet. If you stack it badly, you may well f up someone elses ride by having to potentially stop and help with critical injuries. wanker.

rone

Eats Squid
not only do you risk hurting yourself, you put others in a precarious situation by riding without a helmet. If you stack it badly, you may well f up someone elses ride by having to potentially stop and help with critical injuries. wanker.
While I agree with your sentiment in principle, maybe you should take a shower and clean that sand out of your mangina.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
No helmet is stupid... bones heal, scars are cool, but brain damage is for life.

This thread has really delivered, read every page, I have some pics floating around of myself with various gouges and broken bones, but nothing like some of the top quality pain displayed so far.