Daft Punk

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i will be going even through i missed out on pre sales apprantly.

sebastiAn also playing melbourne show, along with a few other Ed banger crew... ahhhhh i can only think of how many drugs there will be there.

ps they better bring their pyramid.

Last edited:

sawtell

what is pre sale, are they the same price as normal tickets?

damn no i remember why i dont go to anything that you gotta buy tickets from ticketmaster for... it always give's up my tickets as im to slow entering details :(

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
damn no i remember why i dont go to anything that you gotta buy tickets from ticketmaster for... it always give's up my tickets as im to slow entering details :(
yep i hate that... "you have 3 seconds to enter your credit card number, mailing address, contact details, and a 500 word essay on why we shouldn't just charge your credit card 6x the stated price and then not actually send you the ticket"

sawtell

modular and in the mix mailing list members got an email last night about presale tickets today at 12pm.
yeah, but im not ont he mailing list, still have that password thing, just cant get my freakin credit card to work on the site... so i was wondering if any one knows if the 'normal' release tickets will be the same price as pre-sale ones...

if there going to be more, i cant see how they could be more then $130... but im going to have to reach into mothers bag and steal one of her cards.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
bah, takes 10 seconds to put the details in.

workmate says they are bringing the pyramid, but I'm going to check now.

now we have to work out our poison/s, timing etc. Probably going to have a big apartment in the city for afterwards.

so very excited.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1st release tickets will be the same as prerelease, $127.50, second release is going to be $149.50 and as far as I am aware there is no third release. Onyl difference was with first release you got a free cd with your ticket.

Inthemix sold out in like 20mins and you couldn't get near their online store, ticketmaster took considerably longer, still tickets at 4pm but they are gone now. Just incase anyone cared, the password was "alive" not that it helps now.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
bah! riverstage -> some licensed premises -> some other licensed premises -> ryan's (either one) house

:p
I have so much to teach you young Jedi. You will not be in any state to go barhopping after this concert. Physically, mentally, presentation wise, etc.

Trust me.

We will create a plan for a post-concert houseparty or city apartment, which will be considerably sick.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I have so much to teach you young Jedi. You will not be in any state to go barhopping after this concert. Physically, mentally, presentation wise, etc.

Trust me.

We will create a plan for a post-concert houseparty or city apartment, which will be considerably sick.
you underestimate me, o' wise one

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
they are bringing the pyramid? far out this is going to be an insane gig. i can't wait.

and paul, i don't doubt your experience one bit ;)

tu plang

knob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_J5HpIYSE&mode=related&search=

Dear god.

The pyramid is coming.

I think I'm going to prove that a human can cry, shit themselves, and vomit all at the same time when they start playing.

Edit: Oh, no doubt leitchy has the academic smarts, I picked that straight away, but you're talking to a veteran here, and a very loose one at that.
I'm no veteran slip, but ive crammed in a lot of practice. we'll definitely have to give this leitch kid a lesson or two.