Dartmoor bikes- Sponsorship competition due 31st /pre orders complete.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
ah the pressure is on!

and i havnt even started filming properly yet! damn injuries and work, bring on saturday!!

the 4x frame looks kind of like the percentage frames? two of my mates have them.
Creeper and the Street fighter are taking a year off for 2010 and under going a overhaul to come back with some new ideas and concepts that DM are working on. There is a few changes to the line up, new grips with longer lasting material, new street rigid at fork 1.1kg, the new Fate cromo bar and a load of other gear that is going to be happening for 2010.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
2 days left to submit videos guys! great work so far though!

It's been quality riding from all parties- Dartmoor will be stoked.

Pre-order is on route and should be here next week. Most extra stock has been grabbed up already which has been great and quiet a shock- thanks for the support guys!

Looking forward to 2010 and getting more stock when they've got some around for us.

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
11th hour entry coming up!

as long as it will upload for me :)

i spent the best part of tonight working on it :S

i'm pretty keen to see all the vids!

EDIT : 1.1kg forks? wow

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Entries are now closed everyone.

Thank you to those who have entered the Dartmoor Sponsorship Competition.

Movies will be examined, and the best few submitted will be sent across to Dartmoor in Poland to give them their chance to comment on their preferred rider.

The quality of riding has been excellent guys, you should all be very proud. You all have your unique abilities and highlights throughout your video clips.

The winner will be announced after discussions with Dartmoor sometime in the coming week hopefully.

In other news:

Dartmoor is due to arrive late this week. For those who have ordered Dartmoor gear, you should receive it soon!

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
snip**

my email most likely didnt work, and youtube hate me putting music to my videos...

anyone know how to get around that?

pretty sure billy or beu will get it! from what i saw anyway

could try to put in on vimeo

mad vid though good luck

iStu

Likes Dirt
Looking forward to this Dartmoor goodness Rick!
When is it arriving - end of the week I gather?