Dartmoor Wish: PRICING OUT pg 12/

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys!

Just recently went out to Apollo Bay to do some further riding/testing on the wish, accompanied by my mate James Irwin to indulge in some filming to show the wish in use, as well as Dom who made sure we all got out there to make the day happen.

Some rain in the days leading up to the day (Sunday) and a few showers on the day meant the tracks were nice a grippy, albeit the north shore was slightly more slippery than ideal, and proved interesting with tyres I was running!

The high speed and flowy sections out at Mike's really gave me a chance to give the bike to thrash the wish about and see how it handled at such pace. Needless to say it took everything like a boss. There's some really rough and bumpy corners out there and the bike really felt connected to the ground and controllable the whole time. Even through the rocks, it's comparable to any 8" travel bike, only you can't plow it like a glory as such!

I was pretty content with how I rode on the day. A few different lines and plans of attack I would have like to have tried now that I've had to time to reflect, but overall the bike performed amazingly well and you'll all have a fresh edit to feast your eyes on by the weekend! The day also left me in quite a bit of pain after proceeding to stand in nettle multiple times, probably the only unpleasant thing of the day!

Cheers,
Nash.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
more in the coming days, should include pricing in that time frame too. :D
The days have come.

I'm very very interested in this, i'm looking for a shortish travel coil sprung dually. And the only other price competitive bike that meets this criteria has been pulled from the Australian market (reign x).

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I'll take one, I can't afford nor justify it - so don't tell my wife!
haha, she'd probably ride it more than you Mr. indica man, will inbox you shortly.

The days have come.

I'm very very interested in this, i'm looking for a shortish travel coil sprung dually. And the only other price competitive bike that meets this criteria has been pulled from the Australian market (reign x).
The days have come and gone, and alas nothing of news yet so ill post some other bits:

and Maro's pretty shine to keep us distracted until I have more info:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
jesus.

cost! its killing me!
Only 2 colours, the blue and the grey.

I just got the pricing, and I'm abit shocked.

$1249 with no shock
$1649 with vector RC coil
$1699 with the 02 RCX

Completes

Wish $2999
Wish PRO $3999

H-DOG

Likes Dirt
Only 2 colours, the blue and the grey.

I just got the pricing, and I'm abit shocked.

$1249 with no shock
$1649 with vector RC coil
$1699 with the 02 RCX

Completes

Wish $2999
Wish PRO $3999
You thought they would be more expensive or less expensive?

Sick bikes nonetheless.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
You thought they would be more expensive or less expensive?

Sick bikes nonetheless.
Was expecting the frame to start a little higher, which is great.

keen to read the complete bike specs.

j5ive, New products will be available between end of November 2011 and March 2012.

Dartmoor have a massive load of new things, now with over a 1000 product options alone.

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Frame only is very very competitive. Almost enticing enough to do my own build. Complete is equally awesome though, goes right up against giant, specialized and kona etc.

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
I was going to save up for it, then realised it would take over a year.....Reconsidering my decision. So worth it though.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Frame only is very very competitive. Almost enticing enough to do my own build. Complete is equally awesome though, goes right up against giant, specialized and kona etc.
Considering that we have a great partnership with X-fusion in Aus, a custom build when looking at the PRO isn't a bad idea, we can put together some pretty amazing custom packages that will stand out, but these completes will be great for dealer expansion or those not into custom builds.

Eg the new turquoise and chrome colour ways we've released with that blue frame would be insane. (spesh with some marzocchi 2012 forks with that chrome stachion..) heck, if anyone wants to make some show builds, i might strike a deal. ;)

Could get a pretty good build weight too, looking forward to bolting some of these onto things at 64g and 33g for a 33t chain ring:

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
heck, if anyone wants to make some show builds, i might strike a deal. ;)
This is something I will seriously talk to you about in 2 months time. Dartmoor are doing a seriously good job, i've got three 'nice' bikes in my garage with plans for one more (this one) and I would quite happily run dartmoor frames on all of them.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
This is something I will seriously talk to you about in 2 months time. Dartmoor are doing a seriously good job, i've got three 'nice' bikes in my garage with plans for one more (this one) and I would quite happily run dartmoor frames on all of them.
If that's the case definitely hit us for a chat when you're ready. :)

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Considering that we have a great partnership with X-fusion in Aus, a custom build when looking at the PRO isn't a bad idea, we can put together some pretty amazing custom packages that will stand out, but these completes will be great for dealer expansion or those not into custom builds.

Eg the new turquoise and chrome colour ways we've released with that blue frame would be insane. (spesh with some marzocchi 2012 forks with that chrome stachion..) heck, if anyone wants to make some show builds, i might strike a deal. ;)

Could get a pretty good build weight too, looking forward to bolting some of these onto things at 64g and 33g for a 33t chain ring:

um wow. new level pimp. cost on those?

deffo looking forward to seeing some dartmoors built up!