delete plz xoxox

woody 14

Eats Squid
woody i totaly agree with you. the place has seen better days enviromentaly but what people need to understand is that the majority of us regulars wernt the origonal builders, and im my case anyway iv just tried to work with what is there. As for the holes and logs hanging out of all the jumps i was going to fix all that over the winter but now as its most likly to be getting bulldozed i dont see any point. If the place is still standing in a few months then ill get on it but for now lets just see what time has in strore for us.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hands healing up... couple weeks til riding again but should be all good!

Taping off those sections has helped a lot woody... I think the place is pretty good really, just gotta try and keep people on the trails and off the plants.

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey guys Ive been outta this thread for a Lil while i have herd that apparently that the jumps are gonna be destroyed??? is this true???:)

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we dont know yet for sure lukey, could just be that who ever was down there were just looking around, and hopefully thats all it was, but we havent got full confermation thats it gong ahead, and lets hope it dosnt.