delete plz xoxox

Jimass

Eats Squid
The Social Group for us! http://www.farkin.net/forums/group.php?groupid=44

Alright, Me and a few regulars and who ever else we can muster are going for a ride in Doongala state forest, at the jumps down there (Weather permitting).

ATTENTION ALL USERS

These trails are multi-use trails and are here for the enjoyment of all users. In the interest of keeping these trails sustainable/useable please adhere to the following:

# Stick to the designated trails.
# Give way to other users in a polite/friendly manner.
# All rubbish to be taken with you or use the
designated bin.
# Please stay off the blocked off areas to allow the
bush to regenerate.
# Please help us maintain our trails by not building
new ones.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IT IS A PRIVLIDGE TO USE THIS AREA, NOT A RIGHT. PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND DON’T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. HAVE FUN 

If ya need anything, just PM me.

Catch ya out there,

Cheers Jack.

Last edited:

Jimass

Eats Squid
We had a good turn out today, only a few stacks and broken bits.

Strangely enough all the shit stuff happen to the name "Jack".
We'll be having this ride day every Sunday we can from now on. See ya out there,

Cheers Jack.

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
saw you there a few weeks ago, you were pushing up as me and a mate came down, i was on a white v 10 my mate was on a glory

Trenton

Likes Dirt
I might come along one Sunday in 3 weeks. I reckon we should have like a build/fix day because a lot of the jumps there a really screwed dew to motor bikers.

Also maybe a touch up on the downhill trails and yeah build some good berms and jumps and drops and root gardens. I would love to give a hand building it up one day.

Thought the jumps will probably keep getting destroyed but meh.

We'll see..............

Cheers

Trenton

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arent Mt Dandenong trails illegal....just a question....

pics of some sweet sections of the track would go down well too, been looking for a nice place to ride

Jimass

Eats Squid
saw you there a few weeks ago, you were pushing up as me and a mate came down, i was on a white v 10 my mate was on a glory
Yeah, you nearly hit me I think.

I might come along one Sunday in 3 weeks. I reckon we should have like a build/fix day because a lot of the jumps there a really screwed dew to motor bikers.

Also maybe a touch up on the downhill trails and yeah build some good berms and jumps and drops and root gardens. I would love to give a hand building it up one day.

Thought the jumps will probably keep getting destroyed but meh.

We'll see..............

Cheers

Trenton
Yeah, some mates keep shovels around there and we are always repairing stuff from other trail users. Also my and a mate caught a moto dude there, I pretended to call the cops and he left.

arent Mt Dandenong trails illegal....just a question....

pics of some sweet sections of the track would go down well too, been looking for a nice place to ride
Yeah mostly, but the jumps at least have been there for about 10 years...

Do you want me to get pics? Cause I can and will if you want.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Yeah, you nearly hit me I think.

Yeah, some mates keep shovels around there and we are always repairing stuff from other trail users. Also my and a mate caught a moto dude there, I pretended to call the cops and he left.

Yeah mostly, but the jumps at least have been there for about 10 years...

Do you want me to get pics? Cause I can and will if you want.

Haha sweet.

I am sure that the MT Dandenong Downhill trail that starts form the channel 10 tower is 100% illegal but the jumps down the bottom of the track...................I am pretty sure they aren't illegal because I have been riding there a fair bit and one time I was on the ground wearing all my gear and stuff setting up my self cam movie thing, placing my camera on the ground and one of the park rangers saw me and asked "Are you alright?" Thinking I was hurt or something, and I said nah I am fine just filming me biking, then he said "OH your doing the bike jumps are you? Ok have fun then!" And then he drove off.

So I didn't get in trouble that time?! So I don't know?!

Plus other times I have been there Park rangers just walk past me and see me doing the jumps and stuff and just say hi and walk off?!

So yeah IMO they are legal.

Trenton

Jimass

Eats Squid
Haha sweet.

I am sure that the MT Dandenong Downhill trail that starts form the channel 10 tower is 100% illegal but the jumps down the bottom of the track...................I am pretty sure they aren't illegal because I have been riding there a fair bit and one time I was on the ground wearing all my gear and stuff setting up my self cam movie thing, placing my camera on the ground and one of the park rangers saw me and asked "Are you alright?" Thinking I was hurt or something, and I said nah I am fine just filming me biking, then he said "OH your doing the bike jumps are you? Ok have fun then!" And then he drove off.

So I didn't get in trouble that time?! So I don't know?!

Plus other times I have been there Park rangers just walk past me and see me doing the jumps and stuff and just say hi and walk off?!

So yeah IMO they are legal.

Trenton
Eyy I think I've met you there before, but all I can remember is that your bike or who i think is you bike had pikes.

Pics please. :)
Check out my profile.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Eyy I think I've met you there before, but all I can remember is that your bike or who i think is you bike had pikes.

Check out my profile.
Well no I don't have pikes sorry. I had an 05 Norco Shore with 05 Boxxer rides and my friend nick had an 03 Giant black Dh comp. Anyway if not then I should see you another time?!

Cheers

Trenton

Edit: Actually do you have a Black Norco Sasquatch and you helped me and my dad to find and go down the illegal dh trail with your mate on an ironhorse sunday?!

Last edited:

Jimass

Eats Squid
Yes I ride a Norco Sasquatch but I don't have a a mate with a Sunday though it could of been some one there that I was talking to. Yeah I reckon I might have though. Will you come this Sunday?

Trenton

Likes Dirt
oh ok.

Nah I can't sorry my forks and shock are getting rebuilt and aren't done yet.

Probably the weekend after Round 1 of the Vic state series I'll come and have a seshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And help build ect.

Cheers

Trenton

Jimass

Eats Squid
Kewl. Some ones been building down there recently Fixing jumps up and what not but they've made a jump bigger by a0 Digging out the smaller jump next to it and b) moving the down ramp further back and c) Digging pits in the run out.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Another decent turn out today guys- about 20 people all up..

Finally hit the ski jump thing up the back with the pits and sticks and litter in the middle...

Trenton

Likes Dirt
OH sounds sweet! Yeah that jump is fairly big, what i would say 20ft?

Last time I went there there were a couple of guys pinning it down that downhill track from the entrance up the top of the hill and coming down and then missing that big jump! It's like awww come on mate!!!

Hahaha anyway I am looking forward to coming up there sometime.

There was this decent step down I saw there last time but there was a massive tree in the way. Should try and get it removed i guess. Though the other step downs are wicked including that slightly big one landing on a root garden after the deep hole gap.

Good fun that place. Must go ASAP.

Jimass

Eats Squid
OH sounds sweet! Yeah that jump is fairly big, what i would say 20ft?

Last time I went there there were a couple of guys pinning it down that downhill track from the entrance up the top of the hill and coming down and then missing that big jump! It's like awww come on mate!!!

Hahaha anyway I am looking forward to coming up there sometime.

There was this decent step down I saw there last time but there was a massive tree in the way. Should try and get it removed i guess. Though the other step downs are wicked including that slightly big one landing on a root garden after the deep hole gap.

Good fun that place. Must go ASAP.
Its 22 footer I'm pretty sure so about 7-8 meters.
Pretty much everything is smoothed out now. No big trees in the way...
You gotta get down.
Hey i will be there with about 3 other people on sunday diggin and riding for most of the day hope to see you there :)
Kewl. What time?

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
Hey, I know it was a while ago, but was anybody on here at Doongalla on Monday the 22nd of September? (first day of school holies) I was there with 4 or 5 mates and there were alot of other people there, could be farkiners? Not sure..

Also the DH track that leads into the jumps is so fun, the tripple step-down sort of thingy is awesome! We had a three bike pile-up on it because the first person had waaaay too much speed and landed in the bushes! 'Twas a good day :D

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
Hey jack and co,
Me and danial might be going on saturday so if you wanna come. feel free too.
But we might not so i will let you know.