delete plz xoxox

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i am awake now and its 8.58 haha i hardly ever sleep in :p

only 2 hours till i face my distructor :p (well props more, because im been picked up at 11 so make that=) about 3 hours till i face my distructor

oh yeah my distructor is chennal 10 :p

Ozza

Eats Squid
ok. you know the pellet jump and how after it there is that ridge that you pump over then there is that tree stump that you pump around? well alex boosted off the ridge and jumped to the tree stump.
Cool, I know the exact line and have looked at it before!

Last edited:

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude!! this sounds like something for the hucka-roo to look at :p hahaha

oh geoffrey you missed out today at karens, i was on jacks bike the SE hardtail, and i did the 5 foota and then (after the 5 foota at the graved out part after it was full of water but i drained it all out) but it was muddy assss then i jumped and i locked up and slid in the mud i had mud all up my legs and in my shorts it was pre funny :p

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oi geoff were is this karens place wats there?
it our mates anntys place jack, (jimass) and yeah she has some land out there so we have our selfs a bit of a set up and we aere just doing some winter modifications so its ready to ride in the warmer days...

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh duggy it was pretty massive. then when we go up fenceline next ill show you a few of his lines up there aswell.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Duggy, you didn't get all the water out... :D

I might hit up channel ten tomorrow, depending on when these boys leave.