delete plz xoxox

woody 14

Eats Squid
well ladys and gents iv found out the problem with the bb. iv shatered the drive side bearing to the point of i had metal fileings floating arounf in the bb.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh if your gunna do it do it properly ay.

hopefully going down to YVC 2moz to see if they have a bearing. can you even buy BB bearings on there own or do you need to buy the whole BB?

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh if your gunna do it do it properly ay.

hopefully going down to YVC 2moz to see if they have a bearing. can you even buy BB bearings on there own or do you need to buy the whole BB?
Depends on the bottom bracket... some external BB's bearings can be replaced, I know you can replace some of the hollowtech style jobbies with enduro bearings. Google enduro and see what you come up with.

(disclaimer - no idea what BB set up you have)

woody 14

Eats Squid
nah had to buy a whole new bb. but the guys at yvc looked after me. its a $75 of the shelf item they did it for $60 for me:D

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh shaun its fucking mad as. its flat but its fast so you dont need to pedal much. yeh we need to go for another ride. last time was wicked.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeha the new track was fucking awsome fun, but the track kinda has puming bit, so it makes it easyer to get to speed :D

i cant what to hit the big ass gap after the step down :D