delete plz xoxox

deX

Banned
Hey guys,

Sorry but I forgot my internets is broken.
I've only got Dial-up so I will upload the pics once its back up and running.

Need to organise a day session as my shittly little flash isnt strong enough for lowlight.
Still a few pics came out ok, but not what I would have liked.

Weak Flash = Longer Exposures = Blurrrr.

Anyways, will let you know once they are up.
(And if anyone wants to organise a day go for it and just let me know.)

Donny Sesh 1-5-10 034.JPGDonny Sesh 1-5-10 054.JPGDonny Sesh 1-5-10 021resize.jpgDonny Sesh 1-5-10 027.JPGDonny Sesh 1-5-10 015.JPGDonny Sesh 1-5-10 016.JPG

Last edited:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Duggy, got ya message but I had no cred! Sooooo good riding the whole dh track for the first time... amazing.

Did anyone find a set of Blue rimmed Scott goggles? They're mine and I've lost them :(

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
Duggy, got ya message but I had no cred! Sooooo good riding the whole dh track for the first time... amazing.

Did anyone find a set of Blue rimmed Scott goggles? They're mine and I've lost them :(
Yup, womble has got them!

And duggy good to meet you! Sorry I bailed the walk out to were my car was absolutely knackered me!

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup, womble has got them!
Good stuff cheers Phil. Have to shuttle with ya again dude, today was amazing! We squeezed in one last run, pretty much couldn't see what was on the track it was so dark... so sketchy, yet amazing.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh was a good sesh when i finaly got up there.

and sean c10 in the dark would be pretty sketchy. i have enough trouble in the day light. haha

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was no doubt sketchy hahaha, you'd get bounced up on the bike and think hey I didn't see that rock...

deX

Banned
Sounds good.

I'll have to push up though :(

... oh yeah, and I make anyone look good. Even amputees!

slats69

Likes Dirt
haha nice mate im shit as well lol um my name is luke and im on a 06 a-line with a massive raw spot at the shouck mount if you are keen to come up i have to walk as well so ill pm you to swap numbers ill text ya if im goin up?

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah was funn as XD

seany mate the pics are up., all of which have speed blurr, if you wont them still heres the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/49825962@N07/sets/72157623981770488/

and we need another mad seshion for sure :D

aidy, mate you loookin good :D just one thing, for each post you make, you dont need to have a title, no one dose it, i thought i had to aswell when i started posting but you dont really :p :D

jakey, mate yeah need another seshion, hows the riding going, you pinning it ? haha