DH deleted

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Truvative Husselfelt bars with a little extra width - soon to be replaced with boo bars when they are made.
On the pre Whistler wish list : Boo bars & a Bos Stoy.
So haven't Boo bars gone into production yet?
I ordered a set about 2 weeks ago through work and apparrently they were going to take 1 to 2 weeks to come in. :confused:

Anyways, your bicycle is the sex. That is all. :)

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
How have I missed this thread before??? Awesome ride. Really love the Lapierre and have spent hours trying to convince some of the local distributors to bring them in. A mate in France has the Zesty 516 and it was so nice to ride. Good to see Danny Hart tearing it up this season.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This bike could not get any nicier, or blinged. It is almost impossible.

That is one amazing bike, I bet it is a dream to ride. :eek:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beautiful bike.

Wow, I've never seen one besides in magazines before.
They are beautiful.
One of the best looking bikes out there.
Take good care of it.

Im loving this when it comes time to move on from the M6 I think one of these frames could be on the cards.

Ive loved them since I first saw them.

Good to see some good forks on it
BOS suspension for ever

Last edited:

Doaks

Likes Dirt

haha can't believe this...thats my red cross stencil haha still there after like 4/5 years on the wall! oh yeah...nice bike ben:) and props to rob for the opening of the shop. looking the goods.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Worth all the effort and mulla ... just so you can tell people that your rig has little rubber nipples ... my finger tips are tingling just at the thought :cool:

Anyway ... the more practical side of my brain has a question ... Are they replaceable ??

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Very nice bike you have there.

How do you find the Gobi seat for DH? Just curious as I'm considering one myself