Design a frame, comp over. We have 2 winners.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
question: is the whole bike going to be judged, or just the frame? cos the comp says design a frame, but everyones desiging frames and components...

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
question: is the whole bike going to be judged, or just the frame? cos the comp says design a frame, but everyones desiging frames and components...

MrPlow

TMBC
What do yez reckon?...
The 2004 30" Flexy Rig is designed for the Harcore Dh/FR rider.. With 30" of fully adjustable airbag suspension this Rig is more than capable of hucking to the flat of a 5 storey building... And for the DH enthusiest Rock gardens are not an issue, The Airbags can simply jump you over it! RRP $18000.00

MrPlow

TMBC
What do yez reckon?...
The 2004 30" Flexy Rig is designed for the Harcore Dh/FR rider.. With 30" of fully adjustable airbag suspension this Rig is more than capable of hucking to the flat of a 5 storey building... And for the DH enthusiest Rock gardens are not an issue, The Airbags can simply jump you over it! RRP $18000.00

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Nice job Mr. Plow, I like how you have mounted the air canister on the sharp corner of the the seat stay. This should allow an extra boost of power when the rear bottoms out it's 30 inches of travel and forces the air canister to pierce itself on the seat stay. Ingenious.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Nice job Mr. Plow, I like how you have mounted the air canister on the sharp corner of the the seat stay. This should allow an extra boost of power when the rear bottoms out it's 30 inches of travel and forces the air canister to pierce itself on the seat stay. Ingenious.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
nice- dlwd3w, digging the OCTAWALL rims :) very beefcake. And I dunno how that double isis thing works but I think you should get ur ass to the patent office! ;)

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
nice- dlwd3w, digging the OCTAWALL rims :) very beefcake. And I dunno how that double isis thing works but I think you should get ur ass to the patent office! ;)

MrPlow

TMBC
Thanks Creepy Joe. I forgot to mention the optional Rotary hoe attachment for when the front bashring bites in tho! Great for that trail maintenance day. :lol:

MrPlow

TMBC
Thanks Creepy Joe. I forgot to mention the optional Rotary hoe attachment for when the front bashring bites in tho! Great for that trail maintenance day. :lol:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
andrew said:
andrew said:
uhh gutty? i'd probably say we would just judge on who has come up with the best looking, cleverest design...

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
andrew said:
andrew said:
uhh gutty? i'd probably say we would just judge on who has come up with the best looking, cleverest design...
Yep. I think some people are taking this all to seriously, frame, complete bike, doesn't matter. i'll probably just go with whatever puts the biggest smile/grin on my face.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Here's my entry. I only realised it was a competion about desiging a frame half way through drawing one. It's pretty obciouse that this bike ws modeled off a 222. :) Anyway i though it looked kinda cool none the less.

TJ :p

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, do you want it to be serious, technical, realistic, and actually have proper geo ? do you want it to actually work well? or do you want it to be "use your imagination" kinda thing.. like not realistic, just creative.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is my hardcore hardtail, designed for Dj, DH, urban and hucking. Extremely strong, made from 7005 RAD Aluminium, very strong but reasonably light weight :wink:

(Same frame, just one pic is bigger than the other!)