Design a frame, comp over. We have 2 winners.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
haha cool! I'm doing alright in these comps arn't I?

Gutty: It's not that I wouldn't like a second bashguard, it's that because I have won one already I feel it would be more fair if someone else got one rather than me getting 2.

So I'd be happy to pick my favourite and have my prize go to them...

and I have to say Mr Plows entry gave me the most laughs, he achieved a nice balanced between stupidity and reality, and let his drawing explain his ideas with the feature descriptions aiding and not suffocating the piece.

Congratz Plow, and notb4dinner. (I also think notb4s entry was well deserveing the win for the serious category)

Lets all give Gutty a round of appreciation posts for a great comp! Hip hooray!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well congrats MrPlow then.........PM coming your way.
And good on you Joe, i really love to see unselfishness like that.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Cheers gutty for running the comp, good on ya. I think my entry personally would have taken out the competition for serious paint effort of a non serious bike... :wink: . But i am more than happy to settle for second with a mention since i don't even own a bike ATM...

cheers again

MrPlow

TMBC
Aaaw shucks guys :oops:
Thanks to Joe and Gutty, the comp was a gret idea. Honestly thought the rest of you who didn't enter was a bit of a downer. suppose you are all too lazy :wink: Thanks again guys. Now I just have to decide: Do I get the bash ring to suit my current cranks or use it as an excuse to get Mr Racey sum new trick 'dogleg cranks'??? :lol:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
01_250 said:
yeah good stuff gutty, me swears alot.

good work to the winners.
you did some excellent work sonny... write a really good review and the bashie could still be yours!

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Oh yeah... congrats to all entrants and all winners... now promise me you'll never apply for a job here! (LOL)

Seriously... what a lot of hard work (and a couple of bludge efforts). I'd like to say that the reason for no Grip entry was that we could simply make our own ring... but the honest truth is I ride a shitter old Giant XC, the wife rides a full carbon XC and all Talon's bikes are either single speed with BMX B/B or 20" trials bikes... the bloody thing would have been wasted!

Good on you Gutty for offering up the prizes... so who's next? And for what? We've had caption comp, frame design and review. Maybe a comp to come up with a comp???????

S.

ex offender
Grip said:
Good on you Gutty for offering up the prizes... so who's next? And for what? We've had caption comp, frame design and review. Maybe a comp to come up with a comp???????
Already had that... that's how we ended up with a frame design and a review comp!

udi

swiss cheese
A little late, but Kram's really cacked me up... lmao
And peachys... beyond amazing. nice work, I especially like the ejection seat. Err I mean baby carrier.

Anyways congrats to the winners :D