Dhdirect "Get a Grip" Promo

dhd

Downhill Direct
OK, So there's been a lot of very questionable and some very bright posts popping up around here lately. So I'm going to do something a little weird. I'm going to give away pairs of grips to people who make posts that make me laugh, cry, make sense or show compassion to other less than expert Rotor-burners.
Here's how it's going to work.
When I find a post I think is deserving (for whatever reason I think) I will post either:
"Dude, get a grip!" or
"Sounds like you got a grip on it"
The phrase could be a simple one liner or embedded in other dialogue.
Then it's up to you to PM me your name address and bike color, and I'll send a set of Imperial grips and bar ends out to you.
Simple huh!

Why? Well, this post by Red Dog made me think of it:

dont listen the the other blokes - dont be afraid to ask questions, its a f*cking forum
Ahhh good old common sense! Brilliant stuff Mr Red Dog!
Now, Go to it!

Last edited:

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, wasnt expecting this when I opened the thread.
More people like you in this world makes it a better place. Seems if i just keep posting might have a chance, not gonna try and be fake for this promo.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Haha watch how many people suck up to DHD now in hope that they will get some grips...'nice post mister dhd, sir, love your work, man':D

binner

Hath shat hymself
are you drinking? well I am

dude ...take a hard grip on yourself and pull till the wind blows in yr face

coondogz

Likes Bikes
Giving away free grips are you mental i think you need to get a grip matee;P or go have a think about yourself you tart:p

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
True story

Bought new Boxxers for my bike, put them on went up Ourimbah and kept loosing the front end, I was thinking that these shocks are crap, "Dude, get a grip! cant be that bad" then I realized that I swapped my brakes around.... YES when I was grabbing a handful of rear that I thought I was actually grabbing and locking up the front....

YES IM D!@#HEAD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Bought new Boxxers for my bike, put them on went up Ourimbah and kept loosing the front end, I was thinking that these shocks are crap, "Dude, get a grip! cant be that bad" then I realized that I swapped my brakes around.... YES when I was grabbing a handful of rear that I thought I was actually grabbing and locking up the front....

YES IM D!@#HEAD!!!!!!!!
That doesnt make you a dickhead, thats just plane Ol bad Bulgarian luck

Scleropages

Likes Bikes
Well thats weird.

A "grip" is another name for a cop in some places..... So.....

Question:Why was the dolly-and-track invented?
Answer: To teach grips how to walk upright.

Question:What do Grip's use for contraceptives?
Answer:Their PERSONALITIES

Question:What's the difference between Grips and Electrics?
Answer:Electrics take the dishes out, before they piss in the sink.

Question:What is the difference between a grip and a pig?
Answer:A pig wont stay up all night trying to screw a grip!

Question:How do you know when a grip is dead...?
Answer:The donut falls out of his hand!

:confused::confused::confused:

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You people do realise that by trying to come up with a witty remark, you are infact failing spectacularly.

Bill obviously doesn't won't a bunch of guys posting in this thread going "uhhh, grips are cool." "Can I have some now"
Pretty sure he's just looking for the everyday post that he likes.

End Rant.

binner

Hath shat hymself
You people do realise that by trying to come up with a witty remark, you are infact failing spectacularly.

Bill obviously doesn't won't a bunch of guys posting in this thread going "uhhh, grips are cool." "Can I have some now"
Pretty sure he's just looking for the everyday post that he likes.

End Rant.
get a grip mate...........