Dhdirect "Get a Grip" Promo

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Check the link in dhd's sig. Since you don't know, dhd actually owns a DH bike store in Canberra called DownHillDirect (DHD), hence the 'Get a Grip' Promo and thread. DHDirect sells 'Imperial' and 'Bilt' products mainly. Imperial DH grips are quality and are $15.
Ok i think i'll know where i'll be buying my next grips from. Sorry, but I didn't think there would be any decent quality grips for that price, as when i've looked most have been $40 - $50.

siz

Eats Squid
Feeders

Whenever i walk past some fatties with someone i say,
"I'd love some donuts right now"
or
"Shall we get some donuts on the way home?"

The power of subliminal thinking is hilarious.. drool everywhere from the fatties!
I know.. i'm a (')

Try it and see if your mate can keep a straight face!

Davo94

Likes Dirt
Off topic... Oh well so is the rest of this thread
Did you (Dhd) get the PM from me about the dead link on your website?

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
After just finding this thread, and seeing that i was quoted for this thread in question does that mean i won the first round? :p
i do agree though this forum needs to lighten up, someone isn't going to club you if you get your answer wrong.
that's what we are here for. ;)

addmin

Likes Dirt
After just finding this thread, and seeing that i was quoted for this thread in question does that mean i won the first round? :p
i do agree though this forum needs to lighten up, someone isn't going to club you if you get your answer wrong.
judging by his post under yours in that thread, yes you did..

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a grip, thanks to dhd, and a big thankyou to leftykonashred for the pm alerting me to my prize. I am now obsessively watching/listening for the postie:D

dhd

Downhill Direct
dhd might want to get a grip on a tape measure sometime soon... r.e rotor size. Sorry, couldn't resist ;)
Ha ha! Yeah OK I'll cop that one on the chin!

Nahhh way more important than first. You were the one that made me think of the competition. I just got sick of the nazi's and your post was a breath of fresh air. Figured the positive line of thinking needed a bit of encouraging.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread is so getting pretty pointless.
I'm gunna go lay on the couch.
Holy Jesus fucking Christ.

Your posts have always been full of shit, but lately they've been absolutely saturated in it.

You seem to struggle with this concept, so I will help you out;

posting isn't always necassary. Nobody gives a first class flying shit if you want to go sit on the couch.

Please, for the sake of my IQ, stop posting.

addmin

Likes Dirt
Holy Jesus fucking Christ.

Your posts have always been full of shit, but lately they've been absolutely saturated in it.

You seem to struggle with this concept, so I will help you out;

posting isn't always necassary. Nobody gives a first class flying shit if you want to go sit on the couch.

Please, for the sake of my IQ, stop posting.
obviously someone needs new grips..........:rolleyes:

+1 even though im not much better, if not worse

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got home today to the joy of a post bag containing some new lock on Imperial grips, complete with swanky alloy end caps, courtesy of dhd

Thankyou Mr dhd :D:D:D