Dislike Button

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Or an ignore feature for that part of the forum. I normally just land on "New Posts" and its hard to filter at that level...

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, this morning I took a mandarin and put it down my shirt. I timed how long it would take to drop out the bottom. Well, it happened so quickly that it dropped out before I could even press the stopwatch! That’s QUICK!!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
It's the fucking distro's of the anti-vax message that are the problem. Direct sales anti-vax is the future.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Well, this morning I took a mandarin and put it down my shirt. I timed how long it would take to drop out the bottom. Well, it happened so quickly that it dropped out before I could even press the stopwatch! That’s QUICK!!
No way!

I thought the mandarin would get slowed down enough in the valley to allow time to press the stop watch!

LPG

likes thicc birds
Spending too much time with roadies and decided to wax your chest while going at the legs?