Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
didn’t take long, im not sure how it is the store’s fault the cc is stolen, if user reports does it not notify straight away when they swipe, or is payment system not live?
I can only guess the real CC owner doesn't know it's stolen yet or at the time of purchase.

I had a mate that couldn't cancel a CC over the phone because he didn't remember the numbers of the cards, as one card was his wife's and he was in a big fluster after he tried to stop them driving off in his car with him clinging onto the bonnet for about 10 meters.

kip01

Likes Dirt
Similar thing happened at our work with a stolen credit card it was our fault because we didn't check cc name was matching the person. I'm sure there insurance will cover it anyway lesson learnt won't happen again

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My point exactly...all I can think of is the shop helped them order the products online to collect from the shop. How else? Let them stand there and tap the card 100 times!

Or the card is legit but reported stolen after the "purchase".

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Parnter lives with a teacher room mate. She can't spell herself, and has numerous issues with basic math. What hope do the kids have if the teacher struggles with grade 6 work.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Parnter lives with a teacher room mate. She can't spell herself, and has numerous issues with basic math. What hope do the kids have if the teacher struggles with grade 6 work.
I live with a teacher too. She has no issue with anything and voluntarily teaches prep and grade 1 in order to get kids on track from the start. I also have a daughter in the police force, who is both intelligent and empathetic. Stereotypes are stereotypical....