Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Didn't say I was a teacher . Would of given less than a 3. The grammar was the worst part of that message. You guys have gotten soft lately. Math = lazy way out, simple as that.
... would 'have' ...... is that betterer?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
can't be too bad at making decisions, are any of them still hanging around?
aim low to avoid disappointment!
Fortunately not...they all go perfectly into the nuts pigeon hole. One is reportedly now a crazy cat woman.

Solid passive aggressive burn.
Nah my balls are the richest source of asbestos known. I was set to be rich until all you mortals became "allergic". Now I may as well make gluten...either way people seen swallowing that shit

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
yeah, but I bet it sucks being able to watch whatever you like on the TV in perfect silence instead of having to partake in meaningful small talk during the best bits..
I haven't owned a television since leaving the family nest. But I have noticed that women have a acute skills at ignoring you or being pissy if they are mindlessly scrolling "the gram" double tapping on pictures of some arsehole's coffee or meal, but also pestring the fuck out of you the seco d youtube's home page loads.

And because memes are now a widely accepted means of keeping informed...

Attachments

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
This could probably go in one of the 'possibly stolen threads. That's the best picture of the bike. A GT Ruckus idrive.