Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

safreek

Seller doesn't know shit. The keewee chromo 8 was distributed in Australia as the keewee chromo 8, by she direct. Avanti got their D8 stock from Keewee and this was also distributed in Australia. That's not a bad buy, can't believe @safreek hasn't snapped it up.

The more important question, did Keewee or Giant use the moto inspired suspension set up first?
I would love it but finances going into the other. It would be sweet

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
no douche listing, you know how hard it is to ride anything fixed, you need straps to pull your foot out, clips & fixed is a recipe for injuring yourself, ive grown to enjoy straps, even rode them on the mtb s coupke of times, you country hillbilly, you just don’t get the 1st world problems of s hipster

moorey

call me Mia
no douche listing, you know how hard it is to ride anything fixed, you need straps to pull your foot out, clips & fixed is a recipe for injuring yourself, ive grown to enjoy straps, even rode them on the mtb s coupke of times, you country hillbilly, you just don’t get the 1st world problems of s hipster
Such as grammar, spelling and punctuation?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Such as grammar, spelling and punctuation?
All this free time to use wisely scrolling the interwebs has taught me something new. Somewhere people decided these things were no longer important and nobody seems to care. You just need a pretty picture of your butt. The doom of civilization has arrived.

Daniel Hale

All this free time to use wisely scrolling the interwebs has taught me something new. Somewhere people decided these things were no longer important and nobody seems to care. You just need a pretty picture of your butt. The doom of civilization has arrived.
some people do care, but socials, fbook or this forum doesn’t necessitate good spelling or grammar, most peeps are on a phone or tablet, which is less than adequate for typing, and autocorrect makes up all kinds of bulkshit [strangly autocorrect doesn’t work on this word]

moorey

call me Mia
some people do care, but socials, fbook or this forum doesn’t necessitate good spelling or grammar, most peeps are on a phone or tablet, which is less than adequate for typing, and autocorrect makes up all kinds of bulkshit [strangly autocorrect doesn’t work on this word]
Proof reading is hard, I get it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm well known for typos and not sentences, I do mostly blame the phone...but I also spent thousands of hours proof reading and editing. I'm in a constant state of dismay with myself and the world around me. We should be lifting our game not stopping to the lowest appeal.

Fuck me...next I might read a book!

Daniel Hale

I'm well known for typos and not sentences, I do mostly blame the phone...but I also spent thousands of hours proof reading and editing. I'm in a constant state of dismay with myself and the world around me. We should be lifting our game not stopping to the lowest appeal.

Fuck me...next I might read a book!
i take care of spelling and grammar, like if i’m writing a pathology report..but think our much this country’s gdp would lift if more you stopped wasting countless hrs trawling here, and i’m guessing other places - i don’t think he’s even an english teacher..those people are messed up, i used to F with their reports just to see them go mental

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i take care of spelling and grammar, like if i’m writing a pathology report..but think our much this country’s gdp would lift if more you stopped wasting countless hrs trawling here, and i’m guessing other places - i don’t think he’s even an english teacher..those people are messed up, i used to F with their reports just to see them go mental
Lube and tissue sales would soar!

moorey

call me Mia
I see the irony in your reply...

Also, are you just dictating random thoughts? Like, free association or something?

stirk

Burner
I thought the strap on flats WTB was funny. If its intended for a fixed hub bike why ask the question on a mountain bike group. I see he's posted the add to MTB & CX group but no comments there yet....

moorey

call me Mia
I thought the strap on flats WTB was funny. If its intended for a fixed hub bike why ask the question on a mountain bike group. I see he's posted the add to MTB & CX group but no comments there yet....
But why not buy straps or go to clipless? I feel I’m missing here.

Daniel Hale

But why not buy straps or go to clipless? I feel I’m missing here.
You tried to bruny hop/jump fixed wheel, clipless no good u crashy crashy, the pedals are to use straps with, hence he needs the gaps to thread them in. You must use straps get feet out..walk to office buy avocado in cool flat shoes, you’re vego- should know this rubbish—or are you telling me you were vegetarian before it was cool