Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

custom titis
Just went bike shopping today for entry level ( well what I call entry level) hardtail bikes - think Merida Big Trail - Big Nine - Norco Fluids - Giant Fathom etc and there is nothing - it’s all on order and expected around Christmas and through to April - that’s no stock at all and what is slated to be coming in is low numbers - it’s not surprising that second hand prices are climbing and maybe it’s us who are out of touch with our outdated send of mountain bike commaraderie ./shrug

Last edited:

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I placed an order for the wife's new gravel bike yesterday with my mate that works at the LBS.
Giant is not showing ETA, how many are coming into the country etc due to lack of availability and shops trying to lock in stock.
I did say it was going to be her Xmas present which didn't go down so well!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I have heard there will be no significant stock of new bikes till Easter for most brands.

The second hand market has responded accordingly.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just went bike shopping today for entry level ( well what I call entry level) hardtail bikes - think Merida Big Trail - Big Nine - Norco Fluids - Giant Fathom etc and there is nothing - it’s all on order and expected around Christmas and through to April - that’s no stock at all and what is slated to be coming in is low numbers - it’s not surprising that second hand prices are climbing and maybe it’s us who are out of touch with our outdated send of mountain bike commaraderie ./shrug
Better off keeping what you have if it's got good components on it, I had a look at some new bikes last night and thought what a waste of time.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If then. 2022 bikes in some cases. If they are delayed, maybe 12 months.
That’s a HUGE hit to many brands revenue that some won’t recover from.

Anyone relying on the giant or Merida factories is in the cue, probably in a silent bidding war. Delivery now is probably 200% of pre covid prices

moorey

call me Mia
That’s a HUGE hit to many brands revenue that some won’t recover from.

Anyone relying on the giant or Merida factories is in the cue, probably in a silent bidding war. Delivery now is probably 200% of pre covid prices
Yep. GT rely on that. All bumped down the queue.