Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

PJO

in me vL comy
This thread is making me realise I am filthy rich. I have 8 bikes in the household. From a Trance down to a rusty old 24inch shitbox.
Now to sort out how to spend my fortune once I list it all for sale.
Sorry to inform you, someone has already cornered that market

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That's a bargain ! Might even buy it myself.

It was basically sold and the buyer has disappeared off the face of the planet, sent quote, sent email, sent txt... nothing.

I gave him 3-4 days to respond.

Oh well.

ozzybmx

Isn't that a $13 or 14k bike?
Its my bike @Ackland is just being an arse ;)

Luckily I bought it off a sponsored Track Rider, could have passed as showroom new but still technically second-hand, it was ridden on 3 occasions according to the bloke and he had just changed sponsors, so yes its $11,990 RRP and has a few extras over the standard CC build.

But I didn't pay anywhere near that.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Its my bike @Ackland is just being an arse ;)

Luckily I bought it off a sponsored Track Rider, could have passed as showroom new but still technically second-hand, it was ridden on 3 occasions according to the bloke and he had just changed sponsors, so yes its $11,990 RRP and has a few extras over the standard CC build.

But I didn't pay anywhere near that.
It's actually a really good deal if you're into that sort of thing

ozzybmx

I'm surprised your lads haven't tried to Nick it @ozzybmx
Its been tossed up as an option, I could strip it as the components will swap easily to my new frame.

Cade doesn't really care but Dillon loves showing shit off and one-upping his mates... even if it doesn't fit or work.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
DOWNHILL MOUNTAIN BIKE. 18" FRAME WITH 26" WHEELS,

Price: $500

No.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Hahaha, that definitely is a hazzard.

Got me curious about the department store beginnings of Saracen. Found these examples.

One didn't sell on fleabay and the other sold for 70 pounds in 2015.