Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fuck me I am in a mood today and that ad just triggers me - I enjoyed riding it the 3 times I did ride it or School is some hell hole that your bike is lucky to survive and he only took it 3 times? Which is it you fuck wit???
Exactly. Take your pick.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Fuck me I am in a mood today and that ad just triggers me - I enjoyed riding it the 3 times I did ride it or School is some hell hole that your bike is lucky to survive and he only took it 3 times? Which is it you fuck wit???
Well, obviously the seller is a dumb cunt, who either did ride it to school, in which case it's amazing it wasn't nicked. Or that they are a dumb cunt for riding a DH bike as a commuter, Or they are a dumb cunt who stole the bike, and didn't have the synapses to rub together to cook up a story that didn't make them sound like a thief, or a dumb cunt, or both.:)

Minlak

custom titis
Well, obviously the seller is a dumb cunt, who either did ride it to school, in which case it's amazing it wasn't nicked. Or that they are a dumb cunt for riding a DH bike as a commuter, Or they are a dumb cunt who stole the bike, and didn't have the synapses to rub together to cook up a story that didn't make them sound like a thief, or a dumb cunt, or both.:)
As long as we have established he is a Dumb Cunt

Just dont even talk about how much you rode it - List the specs a little blurb on condition ( not using the word "New") and profit