Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Forgot to Screenshot, and now I can’t find it, but there was an Aldi Crane 29”for sale at $100 over new price for a 12 month old bike. The seller was blatantly pointing out that it was supply and demand, so at least he was being honest, but it still makes him a total douche.

Jpez

Down on the left!
This is not a douche sale but what a fucking idiot! Leaves his stealth bike in a park WITH the fucking keys in it!!!
I’m also glad the stupid stealth e piece of shit got nicked. He’s local to me and I’ve seen him tooling around shared bike paths at 60-70kmph past walkers and cyclists.
Those Stealth bikes can fuck right off.
Douche.

Attachments

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Definitely not a douche listing but thought it was worth sharing and couldn’t think of anywhere better to put it. One of the better ads I’ve seen.

View attachment 370556

View attachment 370557

View attachment 370558
In a sea of "I no wot I got no lowballz askin full rrp" dickheads this eloquence is nice. I don't even know what the bike is and I want it.
This is not a douche sale but what a fucking idiot! Leaves his stealth bike in a park WITH the fucking keys in it!!!
I’m also glad the stupid stealth e piece of shit got nicked. He’s local to me and I’ve seen him tooling around shared bike paths at 60-70kmph past walkers and cyclists.
Douche.
Fuck I hope that ends up in the Maribyrnong.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Douche.
Isn't that the Altona equivalent of a "free to a bad hom(i)e " listing?

got a link so we can go roast the bejeebus out of him? :)

Jpez

Down on the left!
Isn't that the Altona equivalent of a "free to a bad hom(i)e " listing?

got a link so we can go roast the bejeebus out of him? :)
Unfortunately not. It was forwarded on from a local page. Might see if I can join just to give him some shit though!