Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
But Pistachio!!!!!!!
There's probably about three Orbea colour schemes it looks good on, and that's about it... I really don't get it. The "heritage" brown wasn't too bad though (IMO).

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Nah... I don't hate the colour, just don't like it when there's nothing matching on the bike.
Non matchy forks are normally an aesthetic dud for me too but I've seen enough Pistachio on contrasting bikes (particularly matte grey / black frames) and.... I dunno. It shouldn't work but it does for me.

Plus as it's a new Fox "heritage" colour there should be a swathe of matchy pistachio coils / shocks / crap to make more matchys and please my OCD gland.

moorey

call me Mia
Used m8000 without brakes. $1000. Cheaper new. WITH brakes was around $700 delivered before geoblocking.

beeb

I think the 2x stuff was dearer, and near-unobtainium from memory (especially seperate chainrings), so for 2x fetishists it'a possibly not the worst deal ever. But yeah, useless for yourself.

moorey

call me Mia
I think the 2x stuff was dearer, and near-unobtainium from memory (especially seperate chainrings), so for 2x fetishists it'a possibly not the worst deal ever. But yeah, useless for yourself.
When I bought a few groupos (albeit last was 2 years ago), 2x was same or cheaper, even with front shifter/derailleur.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They couldn't give the stuff away at one stage, that was the time to buy it. I still find lots of chain rings on fleabay and AliExpress.

beeb

I think I must've looked when they were running the M8000 2x stuff out. Never actually needed any, so very possible I am wrong anyway, haha.