Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
While I would love it I'm all talk at the moment I'm trying to get rid of bikes myself. It's a piece of art and I don't think they are doing the Swarf anymore so even more collectable.
I spoke with Adrian Bedford last week, the owner/builder of Swarf and he said he was slowing down for the time being as he was having to find a second source of income at the moment, as supplies for tubing, parts, CNC linkages that he uses are not allowing him to build even the orders he currently has. He reckoned he could make a few 'Splines', which is the hardtail model he builds, but that won't be enough to put food on the table foe the forseeable future. Poxy Covid bollocks!!!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I spoke with Adrian Bedford last week, the owner/builder of Swarf and he said he was slowing down for the time being as he was having to find a second source of income at the moment, as supplies for tubing, parts, CNC linkages that he uses are not allowing him to build even the orders he currently has. He reckoned he could make a few 'Splines', which is the hardtail model he builds, but that won't be enough to put food on the table foe the forseeable future. Poxy Covid bollocks!!!
Yeah I got an email a while ago saying he was having trouble getting everything for the Contour so wasn't taking orders. Disappointing to hear but not surprising considering the current climate.