Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You’ve drawn a pretty long bow there, old bean. Certainly no disrespect intended. I’m not sure where most of that was implied in my comment. If you’d pay what he’s asking, sweet, you know a lot more about them than me. I wouldn’t, but that’s irrelevant. He was selling it earlier with Fox factory forks for very little more. That didn’t seem as bad.
Please accept my apology for perceived comments. I’m just a tight fisted and jaded old man who wishes he had a new alloy scout for that money :(
New tranny, lifetime warranty @beebs NOS sentinel, 3 year warranty. Secondhand sentinel being sold on because it's out of non transferable warranty, no warranty.

Maybe I'm talking through my arse (again) as I have zero experience with carbon frames, but to me the lack of warranty is what makes @beebs purchase (realitively) legit, and said hand-me-down sentinel, douchéy.

it's a nice bridge...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Soooo.....the wheel has 120mm of travel? Probably needs a tension then....

Gotta love product-innumerate FS posts, Witch was a hard tail indeed!
Hmmmm.... combination of scumtree and slang leads me to deduce the wheel is stolen...120mm away from where he is posting the ad on his [stolen] phone.

it's a nice bridge...

xero

Supersports
New tranny, lifetime warranty @beebs NOS sentinel, 3 year warranty. Secondhand sentinel being sold on because it's out of non transferable warranty, no warranty.

Maybe I'm talking through my arse (again) as I have zero experience with carbon frames, but to me the lack of warranty is what makes @beebs purchase (realitively) legit, and said hand-me-down sentinel, douchéy.

it's a nice bridge...
Second hand owners are still covered by crash replacement.. So its not just " so sad too bad" @moorey can attest to that.
Transition will look at every individual situation and do what we can to help.

CRASH REPLACEMENT
In addition to our warranty, all Transition Bikes frames are covered for life under our "Crash Replacement Policy" to the original or second hand owner. If for any reason you should find yourself with a damaged frame, you may send us the broken frame section and we will replace it for the best possible price we can, assuming we have the replacement part available. If we do not have the piece available we will attempt to work out a crash replacement price on a replacement frame set. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to get the frame to and from Transition Bikes.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Second hand owners are still covered by crash replacement.. So its not just " so sad too bad" @moorey can attest to that.

CRASH REPLACEMENT
In addition to our warranty, all Transition Bikes frames are covered for life under our "Crash Replacement Policy" to the original or second hand owner. If for any reason you should find yourself with a damaged frame, you may send us the broken frame section and we will replace it for the best possible price we can, assuming we have the replacement part available. If we do not have the piece available we will attempt to work out a crash replacement price on a replacement frame set. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to get the frame to and from Transition Bikes.
Pfffftt, I was intentionally omitting that, for dramatic effect.

Thanks supersport/transition for your stupid excellent customer care....

PS. Any chance of some wiggle room on that Bandit frame?

it's a nice bridge...

moorey

call me Mia

CRASH REPLACEMENT
Indeed. My frame was 5yo and 2nd hand. I wasn’t expecting much but @xero went out of his way to help out with a crash replacement at an affordable price.

xero

Supersports
Pfffftt, I was intentionally omitting that, for dramatic effect.

Thanks supersport/transition for your stupid excellent customer care....

PS. Any chance of some wiggle room on that Bandit frame?

it's a nice bridge...
Now thats K mart pricing... no more room to move there.- Maybe we should "Covid" it up.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
More of a douché posting, than listing...MTBDirect, you know I love you, and we've had a log and storied relationship, but seriously, 2 rotors, a taco bash and an headset....in this? I know it was free post, but phuck, doods and doodets!

#freebritney

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
More of a douché posting, than listing...MTBDirect, you know I love you, and we've had a log and storied relationship, but seriously, 2 rotors, a taco bash and an headset....in this? I know it was free post, but phuck, doods and doodets!

#freebritney
Yeah, friends posted on bookface had a dropper post delivered from MTBD in a huuuge box no padding or anything just the post rattling around, surely a padded parcel bag would have been easier.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, friends posted on bookface had a dropper post delivered from MTBD in a huuuge box no padding or anything just the post rattling around, surely a padded parcel bag would have been easier.
Better than CRC. Bought a 200mm Hope rotor which had been shoehorned diagonally into a box that was about 195mm. Complained that the rotor was bent and they sent another one. Packaged exactly the same way. Also bent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk