Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

indica

Serial flasher
No one is saying the track is shit yet. What's going on?

[video=youtube_share;pD54eKPtDU0]https://youtu.be/pD54eKPtDU0[/video]

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Most excellent! I don't have a working TV antenna, so I was getting worried.
Hate to spoil the party but I doubt very much we'll get coverage on Red Bull TV. I can't find anything on the site and would think both SBS and Foxtel will have an agreement with the UCI that excludes Red Bull from streaming in AUS.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^thats why I said hopefully... I guess well see, I;ll load up the stream and f it doesn't happen,switch to tv...actually probably tv, just remembered, to watch the last race I had to jump up to answer the door and tripped on the hdmi cable from laptop to the stereo, think I screwed the amps port, ugh. have to pull it all out to put the cable in a spare slot in the back(then it probably won't reach). grrr

creaky

XMAS Plumper
...actually probably tv, just remembered, to watch the last race I had to jump up to answer the door and tripped on the hdmi cable from laptop to the stereo, think I screwed the amps port, ugh. have to pull it all out to put the cable in a spare slot in the back(then it probably won't reach). grrr
Be sure to leave this till a minute before the coverage starts .....

indica

Serial flasher
Title contender crashes out
ONE of the major contenders for the women’s downhill is in severe doubt for Sunday’s
I can't work out who has crashed... maybe Rach?

jbg

Likes Dirt
Forget the app for redbull tv. It won't show it.
Go to the desktop version and it is showing in the upcoming live events.
Just hooked the pc up to the tv so should be good to go tomorrow.
If all else fails sbs has live streaming too but not the same without Warner, Bart and Claudio.....heaps of "root trees" in Cairns!