Drawings dicks on the herald sun

We had to put a shitload of yellow cat walk on the roof of one of our buildings at work.

The contractor refused to agree with my request to fashion it in the form of a giant dick n balls.

It could have been my greatest legacy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We had to put a shitload of yellow cat walk on the roof of one of our buildings at work.

The contractor refused to agree with my request to fashion it in the form of a giant dick n balls.

It could have been my greatest legacy.
That would have been magnificent.

Boobs are boring haha I draw viginas too
You gotta stop fucking with alien girls...that's a freaking weird vagina. Maybe change your profile on tinder a little?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I ran into my Sunday school teacher last year at an uncles funeral. Had him for 2 years at most when I was 4 or 5. Old chunt is like 90 now. He came up to me in the middle of the wake and announced, "do you remember drawing huge penises on every one of yiur books and activity sheets?" :woot:

I cooda been a contender, until year 8....

I was drawing dicks on something in art class. Teacher made me go to the library, get an anatomy book, and copy a large A3 sized cock. I had to include every vein and wrinkle. I still draw the odd cock here abd there, but shudder and get an eye twitch every time. :fear:
good work Jonah Moore
dicktation.jpg

nathanm

Eats Squid
Faggot :hand:
and there we go with the homophobic remarks again. Hope your kids turn out to be gay then you can just generally call them faggots, homo's and maybe try and cleanse them with some good ol religion because being gay is a choice, not how your born :nono:

moorey

call me Mia
and there we go with the homophobic remarks again. Hope your kids turn out to be gay then you can just generally call them faggots, homo's and maybe try and cleanse them with some good ol religion because being gay is a choice, not how your born :nono:
'Your' dumber than I thought.

nathanm

Eats Squid
You really don't get the intended irony of a guy loving drawing dicks, calling a guy who loves drawing boobs, a faggot? Really?.....REALLY? :faint:
With absolutely no intention of dragging this out into another bun fight, it doesn't matter whether it's ironic or not. The days should be well and truly gone where you use homophobic terms to degrade people. Same as people calling retards so on and so forth.

I also thoroughly enjoy drawing dicks on the Herald Sun and the content in this thread. Juvenile humour panders for those dumb people like me with low I.Q's :heh:

moorey

call me Mia
With absolutely no intention of dragging this out into another bun fight, it doesn't matter whether it's ironic or not. The days should be well and truly gone where you use homophobic terms to degrade people. Same as people calling retards so on and so forth.
Yes. Yes it does.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Sure. The ACTUAL abuse that goes on here gets a pass, even by mods, but obvious irony.....
YEah, and you know what, you can GO FUCK YOURSELF if you think that is going to change.

You're irony only works because it involves a form of discrimination and that's something we have been very clear that we will not accept on this website.

And mate, you can cry and act hard done by as much as you want but this is the bottom line. You can either accept it or fuck off somewhere else.

Last edited: