DRCC Dirt Jam

udi

swiss cheese
Cough Cough and the Brisbane City Council ......
Umm hey Rob how about giving some Props to the Brisbane City Council who Paid you to do the work eh?
Stop fishing for compliments. If people want to give praise they will give it, but it seems a little impolite to wrench it out of them. Saw you doing this on mtbdirt as well so thought i'd point it out since no one else will (i've heard a fair few people mention it quietly now).

I'm sure the city council has worked wonders for dirt jumpers, but if I was their representative i'd prefer to see no praise than forced praise.

Oppy

Likes Dirt
Hey Udi,

Thanks for your feedback. The orginal quote in this thread was to help inform people that the Brisbane City Council supported the dirt jumps at Monoplane Street (blue nurses) and paid for the work to be done. Credit where credits due that is all. I see feedback to Rob which is great but as I stated in the post of MTBDirt was that there is some confusion about who was ultimately responsible for doing the work. Rob was/is a paid contractor of the council. I was clarifying that point.

The full text of that thread on MTBDirt is here. http://mtbdirt.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=256609&highlight=#256609

If you wouild like to discuss this further please contact me in person.