DRCC Dirt Jam

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for a start, you don't have to win.. you can just enter and have fun. i know of at least one u15 BMX rider who will probably be there, and if he is will be doing things like one handed no footers, big whips and flatties, etc... you don't have to be pulling backflips and 360s to be in it and have a bit of fun..
yes i know you don't have to win these comps but i'm a lil competitive.
but it sounds like i'm at the level of your mate maybe. and you're right about having fun.

would anyone happen to know the details of where to enter??

thanks

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
yes i know you don't have to win these comps but i'm a lil competitive.
but it sounds like i'm at the level of your mate maybe. and you're right about having fun.

would anyone happen to know the details of where to enter??

thanks
Have a look on the flyer in scott's first post! But can anyone confirm that there is a dual slalom event on as well?

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does anyone know if there will be age groups for the dual slalom?
before you ask a stupid question do a search and there are two threads with everything in there. or seeing as you live like 10 mins ride from there and go to school 5 mins walk from there go on in.

custard

Banned
before you ask a stupid question do a search and there are two threads with everything in there. or seeing as you live like 10 mins ride from there and go to school 5 mins walk from there go on in.
why cant he ask here? its alot more convineint...

pj for the win?

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes ryan it may be more conveniant for him but its stupid when he could just go to the first page of this particular thread and there is the poster attached and it has everything there is no know on it