Drop zone

SANGER

Likes Dirt
hey all,
just started building a freeride track with a couple of buddies. We have built a drop about 5ft, couple of berms and planned for a 8ft drop. We gave the first drop a camo paint job to help hide it. Anyway heres the drop and ill update as we progress.

Cheers sanger

Last edited:

SANGER

Likes Dirt
pics came up good sanger we will get the bigger drop in later in the week :D:D
Yea for sure mate, i'm looking forward to it. If the weather permits we should head out and start the next drop. Give me a buzz tomorrow to organise it.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Looks sweet, would love the see some more great work done.
I really wanna start a track that just has gap after gap like the Sea Otter jump section except bigger and further apart.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
hey all i'm one of the builders here is some more pics of the track layout and drops.Got the bigger drop in today and can't wait to hit it,Will be a awesome little track when its finished.Enjoy:D

Attachments

fat horse

Likes Dirt
hey mate no road gap but if you hit it hard enough could easily turn into a 15 footer steep landers [the world is your oyster :D]
paul particularly like the shot of the fat man flying :D
sanger yeh props to your girl and my 11yr old boy for the paint job[by the way my son hits these on his hardtail hes mad as]:D

SANGER

Likes Dirt
No its not. It is a small drop with an real steep lander that shoots you straight down the hill into a booter.

The new line we have made would prob be a 1 min run from start to finish but i'd estimate by the time we are finished it will be a 2 min run. Its all push run so we will be adding plenty of booters, berms, skinnies, gap jumps etc to make it action packed.

Last edited:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will get some picies of my NS trail after it rains next time, pretty sweet.
By the way, awsome trail fellas, loving the paint job

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Ended up doing the bigger drop today with fat horse. I did it the first time fairly smooth but fat horse smashed hard bottoming out front and rear (he weighs 100kg). I hit it again and bottomed out which is not much fun:eek:
The drop ended up being around 8-9ft by the time you land.

Anyway it was a fun arvo.

fat horse

Likes Dirt
can you say smash ha ha ,its a downhill lander too :eek: oh well out with the chainy and lop a bit off her:D [think i need a karpiel armeggedon]

Last edited: