earthed DVD @ JB HiFi for $25.00

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well this blows, for 2 weeks in a row, i have rung many jb stores in melbourne only to be asked "how is that spelt" and told "sorry its not on our computer" but people still say they have got them, VICMTB here in melbourne have it for 50 bucks, but its half that at JB, i dont wanna pay 50 bucks. Does anyone here know anywhere in melbourne that has one in stock still for less than 50 bucks!

earthed on JB computer

I had probs at JB with them not being able to find it on their computer. They have to look it up as "chilli video - earthed" or something along those lines. Thats how they found it at knox. Hope that helps.

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
yeah i couldnt find it on the jb comp system at first but as stated above its under chilli video -earthed. if they carnt find it ask them to ring scott at jb brisbane , hes our dvd manager and has just ordered a few copies for some mates of mine..

Archi

Likes Dirt
i havent seen earthed anywhere, but at my local target, they had SPRUNG-best of issues 1-4 for 25 bucks on dvd. i bought it, and i must say it is pretty good. some old riding, but good nonetheless.

edit: oh yes, went to the shops today, and borders, and hmv both had earthed.$ 26.95 in borders, and forgot hmvs price, but it would prob be around 40 or something(HMV is waaay overpriced)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DJ Robbie, spoke(n) in the city have them for around 40 bucks (form memory) it may be about 45 or so tho.

tyron

Likes Dirt
Earthed DVD

Not true, i have personally contacted JB-HIFI admin they have not sold this DVD ever nor have Sanity.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Re: Earthed DVD

tyron said:
Not true, i have personally contacted JB-HIFI admin they have not sold this DVD ever nor have Sanity.
Rightt.....so the 8 people who have already posted here saying they have bought it have actually just been brainwashed into thinking that they got the dvd, when really they walked home with a Britney Spears cd and a packet of peanuts?

I guess that this link :
is also a figment of my imagination because Earthed is not coming through a wholesaler that hmv could get is it?

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
and the fact that i work at jb hi fi and personlly ordered some copies the other day after i bought the only copy we had in stock...

Ryan

Radministrator
Re: Earthed DVD

tyron said:
Congratulations on being lied to by "JB HiFi admin", must be a satisfying feeling.