earthed DVD @ JB HiFi for $25.00

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
went to my local JB (The Original One!!) and couldnt find much... hmm...

i might have to search for this one!

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on yellow pages there is a list of jb stores if ya search. im gonna see if its at chadstone next time i go and see my grandma.

Ryan

Radministrator
wombat said:
Tomac Boy said:
that sucks - thats less than my wholesale......

grrrrrr.
Mmmm, makes you wonder what's going on doesn't it....
Not really, it's not hard to imagine that JB have a whole truckload more buying power than BPF, even if they are the 'official' distributor here in Australia.

nacerbag

Likes Dirt
just went out and got it today! its unreal! 25 bux. what more do you want for that price! got the last one there, get it everybody, its so worth it

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ryan said:
wombat said:
Tomac Boy said:
that sucks - thats less than my wholesale......

grrrrrr.
Mmmm, makes you wonder what's going on doesn't it....
Not really, it's not hard to imagine that JB have a whole truckload more buying power than BPF, even if they are the 'official' distributor here in Australia.
It's the deal with the "offcial distributor" thing that I'm wondering about.

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
man i work at JB and since staff get cost on everything that means im gunna get it even cheaper, crazy stuff ,ive been trying to get them to get in some decent mtb dvds for a while now.

LTR

dhr208 said:
man i work at JB and since staff get cost on everything that means im gunna get it even cheaper, crazy stuff ,ive been trying to get them to get in some decent mtb dvds for a while now.
oooo! get me a copy too please! :twisted:

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
it wasnt at cannington jbs in perth today and the dude couldnt find it on file dammit, now what will i buy with my $30 jb voucher?

LTR

ah damn.... they are slowly getting sold! i might have to get serious now!

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
hey dumb 01 Jb at cannington can get it, if they carnt find it on the computer they not looking hard enough, i work at jb bris and i fould it but it took a bit of a search, tell tehm to order it for ya, and if they still carnt find it tell them to ring another store and ask them..

that goes for those who shop at other jb's if they dont have it ask them to order it, i jsut order a few copies for the brissy store today...

bassmonkey

Likes Dirt
I just got it today for 30 bux from Sanity since JB didn't have it over here. Kick arse vid.

It says on the back "Marketed & distributed by Festival Mushroom Records", so fack knows why it's such a BS price at bike shops. Rude dude.

bassmonkey

Likes Dirt
Yeah I figured that much, and I wasn't having a go or anything... I just meant to state the obvious; that it seems stoopid.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Stupid but it's the law, and we know how stupid that can be at times. Bike shops aren't aloud to purchase from 'these' suppliers, and it's illegal for us to buy them from 'these' shops to pass on at better prices... Welcome to the Australian market!