earthed DVD @ JB HiFi for $25.00

Sparkman

Likes Dirt
Re: Earthed DVD

tyron said:
Not true, i have personally contacted JB-HIFI admin they have not sold this DVD ever nor have Sanity.
My $0.05.... I must have been dreaming that I bought it from Sanity. That means I've dreamt that I've watched it about 5 times already and dreamt that I watched the extra footage as well. Fuck if I keep having dreams like that it'll save me heaps of money.

Hey I gotta say: In my dreams, Rennie, Sam and the other Aussies have incredible skills. I guess that should have clued me in to it being a dream :wink:

shorty

Likes Dirt
Tried to get one 2day in Melbourne....good farkin luck!! It's not even on the JB catalogue as Earthed!!! It's crazy!!!

Big thanks to Sarah at Frankston JB HiFi for doing some phoning around for me to find some copies!! However, she called Highpoint JB to find they have three copies, but can't find any of them!!! Freakin' Hell!!

I'm still chasing.....

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well after ringing around many stored and being told sanity and jb didnt have it i actually ordered in online at sanity.com.au and had it on my doorstep in 5 working days just like they said and paid i think $27 inc p+h which is awesome, wicked race footage and great aussie features, king of the pits rules. Everyone get it!!

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
yeah i got a copy today...whats up with the soundtrack? I thought the soundtrack on sprung 5 was kick arse....but i can't say the same for earthed....good footage though, the king of the pits section is pretty dam cool and really shows some skills

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
OK, JB stock in the way fo MTB dvds:

Earthed
Third Down
Drift 2

I checked today. :)