Votes: 45 68.2%
  • Kirsten Stewart

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plow King

Little bit.
Not a fan of the chunks to be honest, looks like the chunks were picked up in a brothel during the war.

This little number is great. Notice the rich texturing and its cherry hasn't been popped yet. The one you posted above looks like several soldiers have rammed their faces in their and licked the shit out of it.

Last edited:

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
Not a fan of the chunks to be honest, looks like the chunks were picked up in a brothel during the war.

This little number is great. Notice the rich texturing and its cherry hasn't been popped yet. The one you posted above looks like several soldiers have rammed their faces in their and licked the shit out of it.

Man that's pretty hot too, id definentally guzzle that down in an instant! The photo doesn't do it justice...

BAM! I GIVE YOU CHOCLATIFA, EBONIC GOD OF THE MILKSHAKES.
Sexily clad with a cherry on top, sporting a sensual array of choc chips.

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
That milkshake did indeed give me quite the erection. The cherry appears to be intact however you can notice spots around the top. Which could indeed suggest that a dirty hooker started eating it then tried to cover it up by changing the cherry, however this is quite obvious and just shows that the milkshake may not be as tight as it used to be.

I'm sticking with my spotless milkshakes.

For example.. This milkshake - However this one doesn't have a cherry, which suggests to me that it will taste great, just don't get caught licking it.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*facepalm* at thread derailment...

Kirsten Stewart looks fucking different in pictures compared to in Twilight. (Yes, I have seen it :cool:)

I'm going Kirsten Stewart... sure Emma Watson is freaking amazing, but Kirsten Stewart was heaaaaaapppppsss lust worthy in Twilight IMO.

daever

REEEEOOWWWWW! Very nice!
Awesome video Joy, Quality shakes in there!

These shakes have a bit of a party going on here!

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
They have their straws in, they're all ready to be eaten out! Rawr.

You ever seen Milkshake incest? It's hot shit man. check out the photos, so wrong yet so right.

daever

They have their straws in, they're all ready to be eaten out! Rawr.

You ever seen Milkshake incest? It's hot shit man. check out the photos, so wrong yet so right.

WOW, thats hot! I'd totally double dip those two!

daever

Not a bad shake but the cherry has definitely been popped:
NO WAY! I have that exact same shake in a Video that's in a box under my bed! Bet its been around alot! but i'd definentally go it. Haven't had a milkshake for about a month now T_T.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
NO WAY! I have that exact same shake in a Video that's in a box under my bed! Bet its been around alot! but i'd definentally go it. Haven't had a milkshake for about a month now T_T.
It's pretty damn good. After having a good slurp it leaves one a little a sticky and messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.